you got me - Armin arlert

Armin Arlert and reader
TW: mentions of abuse
you got me- the roots
nsfw🔞
______

"Stop it Eren," you begged as you sat down at the round table, Eren had his fingers wrapped around a bottle of whiskey as he was leaning over the table, looking intensely at you, "Apologise" he demanded as he slammed his other hand on the table, "Fucking apologise y/n" he said as his tone boomed.

You couldn't help but have a tear roll down your cheek as you watched the man you thought you knew so well, change completely, "No Eren, just admit that I'm right" you said as you picked your head up, having the courage to look at him, "No, you're wrong, Mikasa would never forget me" he said as he spat his words, "She's marrying Jean, Eren, wake up" you said as you got up, placing the empty plate in the sink.

"Just say you're jealous because I'll always love Mikasa more than I ever will love you" He said, his words cutting your heart deeply as you felt a shiver run down your spine, your movement froze as you stayed with your back towards him,
smash
You heard, quickly turning around to see the vase with the flowers Eren got you a few days ago, on the floor, glass smashed everywhere.

"Apologise" he repeated himself getting closer to you, stepping over the puddle of water from the broken vase, you remained silent, watching him get closer to you as your body slowly backed into the kitchen counter, "Eren" you said moving your hand frantically around the counter for an object, grabbing the nearest thing you could grab, a knife.

"Y/n, just apologise, that's all" He said as he approached closer, towering over you. His hand moving over to your face, caressing your cheek, your breath hitched with his touch on your skin, "No" you replied staring up at him, he kissed his teeth before moving his hand behind your head, yanking your hair, bending you back slightly over the counter, "Eren, get off me" you said as you winced slightly, his fingers gripping harder on your hair.

"Apologise for fucks sake" he said as he tugged on it harder, a tear slowly sliding down your cheek, "I'm sorry, i'm sorry Eren" you said out of fear, putting your hands up. His hand let go of your hair, making you gasp slightly for air as you stood up, he walked back sitting in his chair as you stood there stunned to speak, "Don't ever talk bad about Mikasa, understood?" he said glaring at you.

You nodded frantically, placing the knife down behind you, "Come here" he said as he mentioned to come to him, you slowly approached him, hesitating wether to do so or not. He grabbed you hand, pulling you closer, falling on his lap, his hand went over your waist, holding you closer as his fingers ran through your hair, "I'm sorry" he whispered in your ear as he continued caressing your body. His tone sounded sweeter but it was too obvious he was faking it.

You stared deeply into his soulless eyes, taking in the beauty of a man you once loved, but soon turned into a monster you couldn't recognise. You leaned in, noses touching, "I want you to leave" you said before pulling away, avoiding his eyes as they wandered around the room. He stayed quite before pushing you off him, making you stumble back on your steps, "Sorry?" he asked again standing up.

"Repeat what you said" he said approaching you again, his finger dragging along the table as you watched him get closer to you, "Repeat what you fucking said y/n" he shouted, your back hitting the wall behind you as he got closer, "Use your words" he said as he was now towering over you once again, his hand placed on your shoulder as he stared at you. You stayed quiet, scared of what he was going to say, afraid of what he was going to do next.