COME BACK

"The best love is unexpected. You don't just pick someone and hope it works out. No, this is different. You meet by fate and it's an instant connection and the chemistry between you two is way above your head and you just talk and notice the way their lips curve when they smile or the color of their eyes and all at once you know you're either lucky or screwed."

ASHER'S POV

I was insistent that this time I would take her back with me, and she has to come no matter how. She was acting stubborn but she has been like that, determination was something which has been an essence in forming her apart from all the love she carried along with her.

I have decided to take shelter here, until she is adamant to leave this place with me.
We have a daughter and I have all my rights on my baby, I have to keep both of them protected and happy. I just know one thing, which is I love her and that's what I have always done.

Back then when we weren't a thing, I never got butterflies while looking at her, her presence made me get fireworks. I might have not had her on my mind 24/7, but I always had her in my heart. Often, earlier I used to wait for her to talk to me, but sometimes simply even just by smiling at me she made my heart skip a beat, even if we don't talk. Whenever she used to talk to me, my face formed that half-smile, it meant that I was happy but was trying my hardest to not show it, and failed at hiding it. I used to miss her all the time, granted, I was forced to marry her. I did'nt think of the smallest things she used to say, i thought of every word she said, panicking at every single word, trying to define what it really meant, to read between the lines. But wait there's more.

I loved her in a million ways. And once I fell for her I knew there is no going back. No matter how hard I will always love Ira for the way she has touched my heart. She was my first thought in the morning, and last before i slept at night. Every single detail about her is loved, the way she walks, talks, speaks. The sound of her voice. Her laughter. The sparkle in her eyes. Her shy smile. The way she dresses. That cute face she makes when she's asleep. And the way she says my name that for that moment my heart just explode with mirth, a simple act that no-one else can replicate.

A boy in love with a girl is no simple thing, though ladies stereotype us guys as simple. A man in love is not simple. No. He will be unpredictable. He will be persistent, stubborn, and given the circumstances, if it means carrying you from one side of the world to the other to win your heart, a man in love would. He will be a martyr, giving his all and asking for almost none. He will show you how to appreciate the beauty of the world in a thousand ways, and then he will tell you how much he appreciates your beauty in a million ways.

"Asher it's the last time I am asking you to leave"

I turned around to find her standing behind me. She looked ethereal like always. The only difference between the Ira back then and Ira now is that this Ira lies a lot, and wears dull colored sarees with some piece of jewellery and gets angry a lot. But the rest about her existence and me not surviving the moment i confront her eyes is same. She still has the same effect on my heart even after years. Because that's how she left me back then, as a guy who madly loved her to what I am today a guy she will always find loving her.