PROLOGUE

When they ask you why you love the rain, the ocean, the river, tell them it is because to touch you; even when you were at your most damaged and broken. Unlike the people who should have loved you better, the water was never afraid.

IRA's POV

I almost hitched, the Ashiqui-2 movie everytime sensitised me from within. The jacket scene was sexy and I blushed everytime when I saw the two leads romance like anything.

Not a shraddha kapoor fan neither Aditya Roy Kapoor, but of the script, the scenes, the romance and Shraddha being a graceful lady with her actings made me watch this movie a plenty of times

Not a shraddha kapoor fan neither Aditya Roy Kapoor, but of the script, the scenes, the romance and Shraddha being a graceful lady with her actings made me watch this movie a plenty of times. That mushy romance, which can raise goosebumps on your skin.

Looking outside the window, I find it's already raining. Rain in the USA and snow in the USA are my two favorite things, including the hot pancake and hot noodle soup which is our basic requirement during this season.

Hot noodle soup already kept us warm was the only reason we prefer it during these days, and pancakes..when they are cooked in a pan, they make a sizzling noise. Making us all associate its sizzling noise with the rain drops, for some people here it's a notion that, during rainy days, one gets gloomy..so our body wants us to have some carbohydrates to increase the sugar level.

Apart from all this rainy season is my favorite, because I feel it washes everything and makes everything look clean. And other than this I loved rain because, For young couples, it's an occasion to express their love. For elderly, it's a bitter sweet memory and for children it's just a wet playground. Rain is like God's own poetry; each drop is a single letter in the song of life. But most of all, for me it's a reminder of lost love. It's a chance to break barriers and let the emotions flow and allow the rain to mingle with tears on my face.

Only the redness of my eyes gives anyone the clue to my sadness and in this city of machines who will look closely enough to tell.

Sad!

Yes life is sad at times, we feel lost sometimes and then this rain gives me shelter on the gloomy days. My companion maybe..as I have danced with rains..while rejoicing about any beautiful thing that happened in my life, I have cried in rains, and I always thank it for hiding my tears, I have played with rains...as I have done racing with the drops that pour, I have got drenched in it..I have been touched by it..I have felt it and got lost in it. I have fantasized happy romantic moments here.....it always felt like mother nature is calling me, and I love to feel the tingle of her touch.

Rain is like a woman if you can imagine, being touched and loved by her experienced lover, groaning from thousands touch, thousand lips and thousand hands caressing her erogenous zones. Stimulating her, making her heart race and the sounds of lightening whip roars of freedom, the sweet voice of her's brings him the heavy dew that turns into fire, spreading through his chest and her body which makes the electric pole sing from the first tears of release. Her breathing increases, legs shudder and body bucks...she is unable to control herself, and only then she tightens her fingers on white blankets of sky and, her petals open as she feels the first touch of his tip of tongue. The second stroke, the third swirl, fifth flowing drizzle. Her pelvis rises and then she pours like a goddess revealing herself to her lover. Rain can stimulate you, tease you, teach you, hug you, touch you, love you in every way possible.

And that's how I describe rains, and isn't it the most beautiful companion?

"I am coming"

And I jump out of the bed, put in my blue furry slippers and head outside. I want to hug you today..I am happy you have come to meet me after so long. I know our meeting won't last long, but not at all meeting you or being felt by you, will be the biggest sin I will ever commit.

I live in my own rented apartment here in States, as I have come here for my studies. I hurry downstairs to meet the beautiful water droplets falling from above, drenching me. And here I stood giggling, the heavy rains soaked my clothes, it was not cold...it was the feeling of water which was making the goosebumps on my skin arise, and was making me shiver.

I wrapped my arms around myself, closed my eyes..opened my lips just inorder to take in some sweet liquid falling from above the sky.

"Bitiya Aaj to aap khush lag rhi ho" (Daughter you look happy today!)

"Haa kaka, aaj Mann khush hai. Pata nhi kyu?" ( Yes uncle, my mind is happy today but I don't know the reason!)

I am Ira, from India, 21. I have come this far for doing my post graduation from the Harvard University. It's hard living here and leaving your family behind. But there was nothing I could do at the current moment. I wanted a change, I wanted a change in air, I wanted to move on, I wanted to forget some things and bury them in India itself.

And...

Uncle Josh is also from India, my country. He is very genuine..he sells his variety of rainy snacks whenever it rains in our locality. He treats me like his daughter, as I am still a stranger to this new place. He has seen me often, here getting drenched in rain, when either sometimes I was lost, sometimes sad, or sometimes happy.

"Dance krogi beti, aaj to baarish bhi hai or tum khush bhi?" (Will you dance dear, as it's raining and on top of that you are happy too.)

"Gaana to lagaiye!" I chuckled (Play the song)
.
.
.
.
Cham cham cham...

Zulfon se baandh liye baadal
Seene pe se udne laga aanchal
Mujhse naina mila ke
Mausam hone lage paagal

Sabse hoke befikar
Nachun main aaj
Cham cham cham (hey!)
Cham cham cham cham...

(English Translations)

Cham Cham Cham

I've tied clouds to my tresses (dense hair)
The dupatta is flying away from my chest
After gazing in my eyes,
the weather has become crazy

Becoming carefree, I want to dance today,

Cham Cham Cham, Hey!
Cham Cham Cham Cham Cham...
.
.
.
.
Dancing on the tunes and sizzle of these rains, it felt so liberating. I don't care who watches, who stares, what matters was I can use the puddles, the water droplets, I can enjoy spinning around and sending multiple droplets with hair, I can shake my arms abruptly and splash water ahead. It was me, all me...busy admiring and dancing to the tunes of mother nature.

busy admiring and dancing to the tunes of mother nature

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guys Ira is here!
I hope you enjoyed the prologue, do like , vote and comment.
.
.
.
Do love my work.