RAIN

"When they ask you why you love the rain, the ocean, the river, tell them it is because to touch you; even when you were at your most damaged and broken. Unlike the people who should have loved I you better, the water was never afraid"

ASHER'S POV

"Sir Amvi Ma'am and Ira Ma'am are waiting for you outside" Jiya, my personal assistant came to inform me. I was having a fucking head ache since morning. Ira might be here for lunch but for what reason is Amvi here. I don't want to talk to her, I mean why has she come back to an ATM like me.

"SIR" Jiya repeated herself.

"Call Ira Ma'am inside and ask Amvi to come in after fifteen minutes" I replied.

"Okay Sir" and she left.

After a few minutes i heard a knock at the door.

"Come in Ira" I said still busy fiddling in my files.

"Asher I have bought your lunch" Ira replied arranging the lunch on the table.

"I already know, have you taken early leave today?" I asked her. Mostly she sends the lunch through bakhtawar our driver.

"Yes" she hummed.

"What is there in lunch today I can feel the sweet aroma filling my nostrils" I was feeling a bit relaxed and happy in her presence.

"Yes, Shahi paneer and naan" she smiled at me.

"Yummy, and because you have made it ....then it would be extra yummy" I smiled at her.

"Actually Asher?" She looked at me.

"Something wrong?" I asked her.

"Amvi is also waiting outside" She said.

"So what! She can wait for how long she wants" I almost shrieked. Still trying to control my shouting.

"Asher that's too rude. You already have not replied to her texts, didn't answer her call. She was complaining outside" she replied munching on her bite.

"You know what, Ira lifelong she only had one thing from me complaints" I Said chewing on my food.

"Ouch"

I was disturbed by Ira, rubbing her eyes.

"What happened" I asked standing up and moving to her side.

"I think something went inside my eyes" she replied still struggling.

"Wait let me help you" and I bent down, to look what has gone inside her eyes.

When suddenly the door banged open.

And both of us just broke our contact and started looking at the door. It was Amvi, while Ira was still rubbing her eyes.

"You asked me to wait and were romancing here, not cool Asher!" She said gritting her teeth.

"I think you got confused Amvi, there's something in my eyes. Let me go and wash it off" saying this Ira left my cabin then and there. While my eyes were facing Amvi who was standing on the door.