THE ACTUAL DATE

Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine.

IRA'S POV

"You aren't even half as romantic as the books you read" I saw Asher whining. It was our first actual date after all the dramatic incidents and bad week.

"Romance is not only what we read in books Asher....It is what.....I feel....when..." I hissed near his ear, to make it loud and clear.

Placing his hands on my waist, I adjusted my tiny frame in his warmth.

"I can feel your fingers on my skin, the way your lips move in sync with mine, our chest colliding in eachother, and there is no space left within us. When the little snuggles and cute tickles make my stomach feel a thousands of butterfly at the same time, and imagining us making out makes me wet....it is what you do to me Asher. It isn't what I have read in books, it is what you have made me feel In real"

"Dear Professor, I just tried to bully you with a question and you gave me a whole paragraph size heavy answer" He laughed looking at me.

"I told you what it is, and never question a girl reading romance book about how involved she is in it..or else you already know...." I pulled his cheeks.

"I know it now" He pulled my cheeks too.

"Asher, by the way I wanted to ask. Why all this? These sudden preparations?" I looked around only to find the best form in which my dream date was converted from a fiction to reality.

Since childhood all I wanted was a man, a human, my person in life who could make everything about us, our lives dreamy. I might have had bad childhood, and shattered dreams but something like Asher is to be cherished forever. He is confused, and kiddish at times but noone can act as mature and strong at tough times the way he is.

Loss of a child is not only something that happens to a mother, it's a part of father too. We can cry but they are told that men don't cry. Where should they go to express their feelings? Asher is the strongest and the loveliest guy I had come across in my life.

He proved that not everybody is like my father, not everybody needs two women to be a men. Not everybody hurts their own flesh and blood, not every body is disrespectful to women.

Looking around the lights and joys spread makes me feel as if I am on cloud nine. He had decorated the forest behind our room with fairy lights, a mind-blowing environment is created as the soft tunes of the jazz music reaches my ear. The table on the side is decorated with delish wine and three story vanilla cake. The stream flowing near the steep slopes is making soft gurgling sound making the environment delightful.

"Ira.....forget about everything and just focus on me for a while" I look at Asher who was busy playing with my hair.

"What are you going to do next" the moment the sentence came out of my mouth, I saw him rushing towards the corner and bringing in his guitar.

Asher loves playing guitar when happy. I keep my eyes in contact with his, and take a near chair and adjust myself on it. We are facing eachother now..there is a different atmosphere set. For a minute it feels like as if we got lost in eachother

"Don't hypnotize me Ira" He chuckled bringing me out of my imagination. The moment his fingers move in the perfect sway on the guitar strings, he starts the melody

Ho Tera Chadheya Khumaar
Tere Bin Mere Yaar
Is Jag Mein Nahi Kuch Rakheya.
Barbaadiyan Tumse Hi Hain
Aabaadiyan Tumse Hi Hain
Ab Kya Galat Aur Kya Sahi
Jab Roohdariyan Tumse Hi Hain

I don't know when I started smiling instantly. While he stood up from his place and started heading in my direction still singing the lyrics further.

Barbaadiyan Tumse Hi Hain
Aabaadiyan Tumse Hi Hain
Ab Kya Galat Aur Kya Sahi
Jab Roohdariyan Tumse Hi Hain