Butterfly

Subhman gill , 24, the prince of Indian cricket , young sensation literally becoming a national crush , 6 feet tall , with a very sharp jawline and die heart cute dimples is currently frustrated and angry with himself. 

anyone would be, it was the final of world cup and he got catch out at mere 4 runs, so he did what anyone would , he yelled , he yelled so hard , his emotions and pain clearly reflecting on his face.

he went out of the field , feeling of disappointment taking over , he quickly threw his helmet and bat in dressing room feeling a different kind of pain what he never felt.

Ishan Kishan, 25, shorter then Subhman , handsome but people would call him cute more , was feeling so restless , trying to get a peak of his friend who looked like crying at any moment . it was enough, it had been around 10 minutes he can't bear it anymore so he stood up to dash out to his friend sorry best friend but before he could , a voce stopped him "where are you going Ishan? " Rahul asked. 

"umm bhai (brother), imma going to check up on Subhi, he hasn't came back yet " worry and eagerness was clear on his face so Rahul just nodded , letting him go and Ishan ran , he ran towards dressing room and stopped at the door , he looked inside where subhman with his head into his hands were sitting and a defeated sara was sitting beside him , clearly trying to cheer him up but it's not working.

so he entered making them aware of his presence "oh sara , sorry to disturb , I didn't know about you being here ...." he said feeling a little uneasy but the moment subhman looked up and there eyes met, he regretted of not coming earlier. "oh no worries Ishan , i am just concerned about him , please tell him that it happens ...he is not even replying .." sara replied , feeling hurt by seeing subhman in this state.

sensing the situation sara thought it would be better to give two best friends some privacy , she was sure Ishan would surely make subhman understand the thing , so she left . as soon as she stepped outside the door , a crying subhman hugged Ishan , who was startled first but later wrapped his hands around subhman, "she doesn't understand Ishu, she can never ..." he mumbled crying into Ishan's embrace.

"let it all out subhi, i am here , only me....let it all out subhi.."  Ishan said almost crying after seeing his friend in this state,  "subhi, it's not the end of world, not even of cricket right?.. subhi so what if it didn't turned out the way you worked for ...we have plenty of opportunities , i am not saying that it doesn't hurt , it hurts believe me when i say i feel you subhi..."

"I believe Ishu , more than any one else in you.." subhman said tightening his hold onto Ishan's waist , and damn that butterfly Ishan feel every time, every fucking time when subhman hold him so manly. it still did a flap into his stomach even in this state.  "yeah subhi but we have to stand again better than ever as every legend do .. and you are no less than them..subhi" Ishan said softly as he was afraid that butterfly in his stomach would fly away after hearing it even a octave high, his hand moving in subhman's hair locks.

after crying a lot , feeling better now , subhman kissed Ishan's nap softly just brushing his lips there for a moment and butterfly danced . he looked up into his best friend's eyes , feeling something so soft, vulnerable yet strong and damn did butterfly in Ishan's stomach found his partner or it went into subhman's by itself.  "baby , can I ..?" Subhman asked . voice holding so much tenderness, eyes filled with soo much love and Ishan did what anyone could , he nodded and a swarm of butterflies exploded into their stomachs the moments their lips met, eyes closing , all the sorrow, disappointments , insecurities fading away .

they knew that time was not what they can have right now , they were in mid off match , soon others would be here too but subhman felt desperate , desperate for Ishan, so he took the step, and pushed Ishan to the couch , now kissing his collarbones , creating a beautiful mark which later he would like to turn into many and he would definetly do it.

A sound was heard , sound of something breaking , Ishan patted his shoulder and subhman looked at his face feeling lost in the beauty lying beneath him "i think someone's here subhi" and subhman just peeked his lips "no baby there is no one yet" and again hugged Ishan feeling of peace , tenderness filling their hearts.

or may be there was indeed someone, may be sara never left , may be the sound of breaking something along side an object was of her heart's too and may be subhman's eyes indeed met her horrified one .

trying to control her tears, sara remembered that she can never exclaim subhman as a cheater , because subhman never proposed her, he never hugged her, never showed any of these signs of liking her more than a friend... "oh god , i am such a dumb person.." she muttered ,running back to her seat and then sara remembered that subhman never even looked at her once with those eyes as he looks at Ishan , every fucking time .. eyes filled with love , tenderness , butterflies swirling from stomach to every part of his body. she chuckled , shaking his head looking at Ishan and subhman talking to each other as India was fielding now.. trying to overcome the heartbreak , her father hugged her feeling concerned about his daughter sudden mood change and she just hugged back while smiling at subhman who smiled back , knowing that she got it , she got it all right , that he belongs to Ishan not anyone else, she got it that he didn't mislead her not even once so, he did what was right, turned to Ishan after bowing once at her no sorry, nothing else because he know he is not wrong , was not.

it was after 3 days , defeat in final hurted badly but they decided that they would never break and come back better. Ishan was sitting at the couch sulking , "hey , what happened ishu.." subhman asked putting his head in ishan's lap who looked down and sighed. "i know subhi it might seem childish but everyone is once again thinking and talking about you and sara..." he said pouting a little and subhman was fast enough to kiss that pout away.

"let them be baby, it's good that they think of it and we can peacefully live " he said blowing raspberries into Ishan's stomach whose eyes fluttered . it's not like they are going to be hidden whole life , they are just stealing some peacefull time before fighting the demons of hate, hurt, and all.

"well subhman why were you bowing to sara tell me na ..." Ishan managed to ask holding his little moan when subhman's hand reached inside his shirt. "nothing to worry your pretty head baby , just think about us" subhman said and carried ishan to the bedroom , who could not help but still be a little curious.

well butterflies just danced along the beat of music , music of their hearts and their body collided in satin silk sheets, entangled and soul breathing in each other.

-------------------------------------------------------Ocean_215----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading.