chapter 27

"Sister! Sister I found you! Big brother said you were taken by evil toys!” while teucer was happy, someone certainly was not. The man bending down to half his height to look at the small boy. “You must be mistaken. This is Y/N, she's my wife... Ah! Wife to be, isn't that right darling? How many more days till? 5? I am so excited. ” he giggles, his attitude switching insanely.

“please keep your-” he was cut off by the kid pushing past him, wrapping it's arms around your legs, “Come on big sister!! Let's run away!” the small ginger kid grabs your hand, dragging you away, surely , this reminded you of his big brother, grabbing you and whisking you away from all your troubles, the basement, most of all...

Teucer is sure to grow up like his brother.. A strong, good-natured.. Most of the time, caring man. A big heart..

WHAM

Swiftly a leg had been thrown out into the fray, strength of which you could not match, nor have you ever seen. You've never seen even childe use such force to fight anything. Surely using such a powerful move against a small boy could not have been okay...

"Uhhff.... Hhhhgg.. Sis.. Ter..?" Were you frozen.. In shock? Fear? Terror?! 'No no no no.. Dottore..!?' You slowly turned towards the blue haired doctor, eyes widened as your shaking pupils turn back to the boy, blood dripping down his forehead from the force of which he was kicked into a wall. The boys eyes were faded, the sight of the boy who desperately wanted to help you almost reminded you of another. Kazuha, but this time you had a deeper bond, you couldn't watch dottore kill him too.

"TEUCER!" was perhaps the loudest word you've said ever since coming into possession by Dottore, your own eyes tearing up as your shaking hand presses against his forehead, trying to stop wherever the bleeding from.

"Give it up, Y/N..you have no medical training, and that boy will bleed out sooner or la-”

" fix him.. Fix him now... Fix him please Dottore.. I promise.. I'll be good I-ill be the best bride I can..!” with a quiver of the bottom lip, and your arms softly pulling the bleeding child close to you, it felt weird.

Right. Weird. When kazuha had died. You didn't feel anything. When your dad died you felt nothing. When you killed those people for the puppet who you had fallen for, you felt nothing. But now.. At the thought of losing perhaps the closest to a family you have ever had, fear and anxiety over takes, genuine tears spill from your eyes, you yell out promise after promise, deal after deal, offering your entire future just for the chance your little brother lives.

Softly, you feel your hair brush to the side, looking over the Doctor was on his knees beside you, wiping your tears away with a soft smile, and for a second the craze of the doctor almost had faded, placing his hand on your back, one beneath your legs, he picks you up, Teucer and his bleeding head wound resting on your collarbone.

Surely there was bound to be stares, but what did it matter if the people of liyue saw? He was well aware now that while he was healing and fixing this annoying kid up Y/N would be willing to become married as soon as possible. He traveled throughout the nature of liyue, relaxed as the hustle and bustle of that city crawling with useless insects and pests.

"Dottore! We have fantastic news!" A version of dottore, who seemed to be a bit younger approached, one who has never even seen the face of Y/N. "Mmh? Hey that's the girl isn't it..?? Who's that ki-" “BAHAAHHAHA-!! AH!! DOTTORE! she agreed... She agreed to marry us! We just gotta fix up this kid! Ohhh~ prime will be so happy with us!!"

Dottore, the sane one sighs, taking the kid out of his arms. "Hmm.. Why do you have Childe's brother?" He seems to actually hold the kid well, turning his attention back to the dottore who was hold every clones future wife, it was clear that dottore had been having some kind of psychotic break, laughing hysterically into the crook of the girls neck, exhaling as If her scent was ecstasy, lowering her, only now realizing the other dottore left already. "Pity".

It was clear that Y/N was tired, after all on the way back she was almost falling asleep in his arms. Dottore brings her to her bedroom, placing her on the bed, even choosing to indulge laying down beside her, he didn't dare to touch her in any way that would he inappropriate, knowing he'd be punished for such actions before the wedding.

𖠁═════╡Elsewhere

" hmm.. I haven't gained much from today... I must pick him up before I return home.” the tall ginger has an exhausted expression. Ready to go home and continue looking for his sister eventually.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Childe enters Northland Bank, taking a soft breath before putting a smile on his face. "Teucer! Let's go home now!!... Teucer..?"