chapter 5

Slowly, the work out and training became routine. Everytime I became able to handle the workout childe would make it more difficult, from 40 laps to 50 laps within 15 minutes. They slowly became more and more difficult in the beginning, but he started to ramp up the difficulty an awful lot recently. But when it came to training I was finally learning how to use weapons. With my legs, arms, and even torso trained to what seemed my full potential, this was the next step. After all it had been 3 years since we started training.

Childe hands me a weapon. "this is a spear, it's mostly used for mid range attacks." I take it, realizing how heavy it is. "oh, it's heavy" he nods putting his hands on his hips. "first, you're going to learn how to use this, and then you'll learn how to use other weapons. I'll make you a master at the spear first though, who know maybe it'll stick with you!" I smile at him. "alright, so.." childe grabs his own spear and starts showing me how to use it. Although it feels a little strange in my hands, I get the feel for the long weapon quickly.

-week later-

Childe taps yn's shoulder while eating breakfast. "hey.. I gotta go somewhere for a while. Work, yknow? Make sure you keep training though!" y/n nods, quickly eating her food. She gets up and sends childe off with his siblings. After not doing much for an hour she gets up and walks to where childe had been training her. She went through her workout as usual, then went and trained herself with the spear. Mostly practicing how to swing it around, and how to move while holding it. Becoming somewhat impressed with how she was able to handle it so easily. Remembering how she started with barely being able to hold it a week ago. Childes training was the best. No doubt.

After finishing she placed the spear back, walking out of the building when something caught her eye. It was a large hat, it looked familiar. She turned and seen him, the boy again. She slowly backed up and watched him from afar. She wasn't sure what she was doing but her chest was beating too fast and her mind was racing too much to even think about it. The way he stood, perfect. He was so beautiful. The feeling in Y/n's chest had made her sink her fingers into the brick, just trying to feel something else other then the feeling in her heart. Though it was useless since all that did for her was completely rip off one of her finger nails.

He started to walk away. I can't think straight. Where is he going? I can't stop my feet from following him.... It's fine if I follow him.. Right.?.. I follow the boy, he's walking to somewhere very far, but it doesn't even matter because any where he goes I'll follow.. Is there something wrong with me? My chest. Won't stop. Stop. Stop. Stop....... Huh.. Is this his house.. ? He's going inside. He wouldn't mind if I peaked through the window.... Would he..?

Y/n looked through the window, placing her hands on the window sill to pull herself up a bit, looking in she could see him. Closing the door and locking it then sitting on his couch and pulling out some papers. They looked similar to the ones she had help him pick up. Noticing that he was drifting off the boy walked upstairs. She quickly started to scale the house, climbing up, and managing to scrape knees in the process. She managed to make it on one of the upstairs window sills, looking it she could only blush with excitement as she realized it was his bedroom window, and soon after he walked in. She watched him closely, nothing that he was getting changed out of his clothes. Is... Am I crazy.. No it's just... I don't know.. I don't know I don't know.... I don't care he's.. Here he's here I know he's here... I'm... In love...?

She watched as his clothes slid off his smooth skin, covering her mouth as she panted a bit, looking all over she could on his body, his pale skin shining in the moonlight from behind her. How delicate and softly he moved. Convincing her that he was an angel, that he was too good to be real. Her mind wasn't focused on the fact that anyone passing by could see her, only that he was right in front of her. You're mine.... You're mine and mine alone.. She shook her head as he finished getting changed. As he lied down she was itching to get into the room, her finger that was missing a nail had been pressing against the window causing her blood to get smudged on it. After around 30 minutes of watching him she realized that he was sleeping... I.. Want.. In... She lightly pulled on his window, realizing that it was unlocked. She opened it, her cheeks flushing a bright red as she lightly walked over standing at the edge of his bed. She wanted to jump on him and cuddle him, but knew that he would wake up, maybe get scared of her and never go near her again. She got on her knees beside the bed, and placed a hand on his head softly, feeling his hair between her fingers was enough to make her heart explode. She slowly lowered her head, placing it on his chest.

She stopped for a few seconds. Is... His heart not beating..? Why can't I hear anything? Is he okay? I need to check on him! What if he's dead! Has he been poisoned?! She goes to wake him up by touching his face when she feels him breathing, she wants to question it, but she doesn't, she's too happy where she is right now. She rests her head back on his chest, keeping a handful of his hair in her hands. Her face a bright red. But she knows that this wouldn't last. As he'll have to wake up eventually.

Y/n gets up quietly and makes her way out of his room, walking throughout his house she finds his trash bin, and decides that she would like to see what's inside. While doing so she finds a picture of him, she was confused why it was in the trash but it didn't bother her at all, she grabbed the picture, blushing at how beautiful it was. Since she had a picture of him now she decided that it would be in her best interest to leave while she still could.

As she went to walk up the stairs she heard footsteps, she took a quick step back hiding behind the wall, her eyes widened as she seen him walk past, from what had been written on the picture she assumed his name was scaramouche. But she was mostly confused as to why he was awake. She knew she couldn't stay any longer. She took a deep breath and quickly made her way up the stairs, unluckily for her, the steps under her feet began squeak, alerting scaramouche that someone else was in his house. As she was just making it up the stairs she realized that he was coming up, her heart started beating, this time it was because she was scared.

Scaramouche was behind Y/n on the stairs and quickly running after her. He was unprepared for the random b-line the girl made to his room. Since any normal person would've tried to leave. Y/n busted the door open as scaramouche was right behind her. He managed to grab the girls arm and attempted to pull her towards him. Although Y/n wanted to allow him to pull her in close to him she knew she had to run before he saw her face. Resulting in her tugging her wrist free before running and jumping out the window.

Scaramouche stood in front of the window for a few seconds. He was.. Confused. "Who was that...." he turned away, closing his window and locking it. He even felt tempted to call some low-level fatui agents to stay outside of his house. He decided against it in the end, thinking it was. Excessive. Although one thing he would remember is the [h/c] the girl had. It seemed, familiar.