Tobirama × Sakura - 🔞⚠️

Sakura made her way around the Senju compound, trying to remember which ones of the rooms were Tobirama's. She wanted to discuss some things with him regarding the hospital but was informed that he wasn't in the office today. She knocked on the door she thought would be his and waited. A few moments later, the door slid open.

"Sakura,"

"Yo," she said with a grin.

"..yo?" he said back with an arched eyebrow as he stepped aside to let her in. She walked in and giggled at his reaction to her modern phrasing.

"You know, hiding away to avoid work is more of Hashirama's style," she teased, chuckling at his somewhat horrified expression.

"I am not hiding away," he paused then narrowed his eyes at the giggling pinkette. "You're teasing me," he grumbled, walking over to his desk, but not before she caught a hint of a smile on his face.

"What brings you here, Sakura" he asked as he went back to what he was doing.

"I actually wanted to discuss a few things with you about the hospital, but it can wait. Wouldn't want to ruin your day off," she said, walking over to him and taking a peek at the scroll in front of him. She was not surprised to see such a detailed breakdown of a jutsu. This one in particular is something he would be well known for in the future and the scholar in her was excited to see his brain in action.

Tobirama watched Sakura's face as she studied his scroll, taking in the way her eyes lit up with amazement. He felt a tug in his chest when she began to discuss jutsu theory with him, something he thoroughly found enjoyable. She was very intelligent, and he couldn't help but find that extremely attractive. Just everything about Sakura draws him in like a magnet. He swallowed as he became overwhelmed with his own thoughts and feelings for the girl in front of him.

Ever since he was young, he thought he would die in battle before he could even think about any type of future with a woman. He knew she was still hiding something from them, and it was this distrustful nature in him that he thought would be the cause for him not marrying or courting a woman. But Sakura is patient and proved time and time again that she could be trusted. He tried to deny the fatal attraction he had with her, yet the more he tried to deny it, the harder it was to stay away from Sakura.

"Tobirama?" she asked, stepping into his space to look at him closely, her brows creased in worry.

"I.." he stared into her eyes, red clashing with green and he swallowed once more before continuing.

"I love you," he whispered, his shoulders relaxing after saying those three words out loud. He watched as her eyes widened a fraction, her lips parting lightly as she registered the words he said. She blinked a few times and then the most beautiful smile lit up her face. Tobirama knew he was done for. He would do anything to have her smile at him like that for as long as he lived.

"I love you too," she whispered, placing a hand on his cheeks. He grabbed a hold of her hand and turned his head to place a kiss on her palm, then slowly began to kiss down to her forearms. He pulled her towards him, placing a kiss on her cheeks and slowly trailing down to her jaw then to her earlobes. Sakura closed her eyes at the sensation of his lips on her skin, marveling at the gentleness that Tobirama was showing her. This would be the first time they're taking it slow and gentle, the electric charge in between them still strong yet somehow different.

"I want you Sakura," he whispered in her ear, causing her to shudder. She swallowed audibly and nodded, not trusting her voice. Tobirama groaned as she pressed herself closer to him and arched her back, letting him know just how much she wanted him as well. He pulled back, his red eyes dark and hungry.