CHAPTER 16 🔞⚠️

|| Smut ahead, I repeat SMUT ahead so please
read it at ur Own risk. ||

↓↓↓↓↓

"I'm sorry Touka, I know you probably would rather spend time with Mito-sama," Sakura apologized as they sat in the back of the newly opened restaurant.

"Don't worry about it. I was actually kinda worried about you and I'm glad you asked us out for dinner," she answered, Kagura nodding in agreement.

Soon their bottle of sake was delivered and Sakura wasted no time gulping down the first cup before she was refilling it again. Touka and Kagura looked at each other then back to the pinkette.

"I have a...weird question," Sakura began, fidgeting with the cup in her hands. They stayed silent, waiting for her to gather her thoughts.

"Is it possible to love four men at the same time?" she said softly, biting her lips.

Both women stared at her with wide eyes, Touka's mouth hanging open. Sakura winced and poured herself more sake.

"I'm glad you finally realize your own feelings," Kagura said.

"I knew you had feelings for them. But love? Oh this calls for a toast!" Touka exclaimed, already refilling their cups.

"Wait, I didn't even say it was about me!" Sakura squeaked. They looked at her with arched eyebrows.

"Sakura, dear. We are not blind," Kagura chuckled.

"So, what brought this revelation on?" Touka asked as she began eating the food that was settled in front of them.

"I realized my feelings when I thought Mito-sama was going to marry Hashirama," she said sheepishly. Touka hummed.

"It got me thinking about how I seem to have started liking him as more than a friend, along with Tobirama, Izuna, and Madara," she began. "I also...kissed all of them?" she confessed softly, grimacing when her friends began to ask her questions.

"It was a matter of time. The tension between the four of you was suffocating at times," Touka said.

"Did you not see how relieved they were when she woke up at the hospital?" Kagura asked, her eyes glinting with mischief.

"I did notice my cousins watching you a lot more lately. You should see the way they glare at other men looking at you when you're not paying attention," Touka laughs.

Sakura sighed. So what Sarutobi said to her the other night was correct, how everyone else around them can clearly see what's happening between them.

"Neh, I've been meaning to ask this, but you're not innocent are you, Sakura?" Kagura inquired.

"No, I am not," she said with a soft sigh. Kagura and Touka hummed.

"Sakura, being a kunoichi, I must ask," Touka trailed off. Sakura tensed at the implication and shook her head.

"It was with a friend. We were both grieving and used each other as a way to...cope," she tried to explain. "We stopped after a while," she said with a sad smile. Sakura took the entire bottle of sake and drank from it.