CHAPTER 13

Madara was coming back from his mission when he saw Sakura making a hasty exit out of his brother's room looking disheveled. “Oh?” he hummed as he watched her basically sprint out of the Uchiha compound. A moment later, his brother opened the door to his room and stepped out, glaring at him with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

“Why direct such a glare towards me Izuna. I just got here,” he scoffed but his face was set into an amused smile. Based on the noticeable bulge beneath his little brother’s pants, he could understand why he was angry.

“And here I tried to come back as early as possible for your birthday, although I am still a day late,” he continued.

Izuna let out a ragged exhale as he combed his hands through his hair. “You couldn’t have waited another hour or so to come home?” he said hoarsely before turning around and going back into his room, with Madara following behind him. Madara chuckled.

“And why is that brother?”

Izuna ‘tsk’ed, picking up his gift carefully and putting it away. “Is that from Sakura?” Madara asked. Izuna nodded.

“She couldn’t come out last night so she came this morning to give me my gift,” he said with a smirk. It was Madara’s turn to scoff.

“Seems to me like she gave you more than just that as a gift,” he grumbled. Izuna chuckled as his older brother pouted.

“Jealous brother?” Izuna teased.

“Of course I am. I haven’t had time alone with Sakura, and everytime I try to get her to talk to me, she avoids me like her life depended on it,” he growled. Izuna laughed and sat down cross-legged, with Madara doing the same.

“Maybe you were a little too aggressive with her brother. Didn’t you say you marched up to her in her office and just kissed her? Something about being last” Izuna said with a wave of his wrist.

“Tch, from what I’ve heard about the younger Senju, he’s been taking the same approach with her and she doesn’t seem to be avoiding him,”

“Actually, she is,” Izuna corrected. Madara arched his eyebrows.

“I saw them at the training grounds and ever since then, Sakura kept herself busy at the hospital. It seems to be a pattern whenever something happens. I spoke with Hashirama and the same goes for him,” Izuna explained.

“Wait, are you telling me I’m last, again?” Madara growled, his fists clenched. Izuna propped one elbow on his thigh, his head tilted to the side as he regarded Madara.

“This isn’t a competition brother. Didn’t we all already agree that if it comes down to it, we wouldn’t mind sharing her?” he asked, brows creased.

“It doesn’t change the fact that you all already spent more time with her alone. I agreed to share, but I still would like it if she would give me the same time of day she’s been giving all of you,” Madara pouted, crossing his arms. Izuna tried to hide his smile behind his hands, but failed when Madara glared at him.

“To be fair, Tobirama approached her when she was avoiding him, so I don’t think it was intentional,” Izuna said.

Madara stood up and began to walk off. “Where are you going,” asked Izuna, who also stood up and watched his brother exit his room. Madara stopped at the door to look over his shoulders. He smirked, his eyes gleaming wickedly before turning around and exiting. Izuna’s eyebrows twitched in annoyance but sighed. Hopefully his brother won’t overdo it and scare her off for good.

______________

Before Madara could knock on her door, it was swung open by the pinkette, her eyes wide with shocked surprise.