Retaliation

Y/N POV

I awoke in a chair with my hands tied behind my back. In front of me sits another chair and to my left, there is a cart covered by a thin sheet. I roll my eyes. 'Great, they're gonna torture me too.' I thought to myself as I looked around the room, thinking about how I was gonna get out of this situation. I realized that the material they used to tie my hands behind my back was a plastic zip-tie. While it would most likely hold a human, I'm not a human. I decide to wait until a person comes in to torture me before escaping since I can break through my restraints, but there is no guarantee I can get through a thick steel door and escape the facility without some sort of key. Lucky for me, I don't have to wait long before one of the DHORK people enters the room. "Alright, Y/N is it?" The DHORK agent asked. I say nothing in response. He sighs and walks over to the cart, taking off the thin sheet to reveal many different blades and torture tools. "People always try to stay quiet and not answer my questions first, however none of them last very long. I'll be kind since you brought us some demons to study and ask one more time. Your name is Y/N, correct?" The DHORK agent asks, turning his back to me, and examining the different torture tools on the cart.

I take this opportunity to shift into my hellhound form, using my claws to slice through the zip-tie. "Correct," I say as I lunge for the agent, using my sharp claws to create an entry wound to shove my entire hand and arm into his torso, then upward, also picking the agent up. I find his heart, grab it, and then rip it out of his body, which causes the agent's lifeless body to drop to the ground. I then crush his heart in my hand.

I grab the agent's key card off his body, shifting back into my human form, and walk out of the cell door, chuckling. "Too easy," I say aloud to no one, as I walk down the hallway. I continue down the hallway in my human form, listening for any footsteps of DHORK agents. I come to a bend in the hallway and hear the simple small talk of two agents around the bend. I hide against the wall, waiting for the agents to come around the bend. When the two agents come around the corner, I see that they both have Naginata's. I grab just below the blade of one of the Naginates, ripping the weapon out of the first agent's hand, and taking it as my own weapon. I then use the blunt end of the weapon to hit the first agent in the head, knocking him backward, then flip the weapon around, hitting the second agent in the side of the head, knocking him back a bit as well. Now that I have the weapon properly in my hands. I first attack the second agent who still has his weapon, cutting off his leg, then stabbing the blade of my Naginata through his chest, killing him. Since he was still getting over the initial shock of being attacked out of the blue, I was able to kill him easily. The first agent has now recovered and rushes toward me, wielding a Katana. The first agent isn't very skilled in combat, since I easily deflect his first attack with his sword, hitting him with the wood end of my Naginata in the side of his head, then slashing upward with the blade, cutting off the agent's sword hand, then thrusting the blade of the Naginata into the agents chest, watching him drop to his knees, the Naginata still in his chest. I walk over to the agent's severed arm, picking up his Katana. I twirl it briefly to get a feel for the weapon, before walking around the bend and further into the facility.

Loona POV

I woke up lying in a steel room with very dim lights. I felt a sharp pain in my ribs, gritting my teeth as I tried to sit up. 'W-what happened?' I thought, trying to remember how I got here. The memories quickly came back though. I was fighting with a human and... he beat me. A human bested a hellhound. That's never happened before. Hellhounds are stronger and faster than humans, that shouldn't be possible. I tried to sit up, letting out a loud groan of pain, but managing to sit up. There is now a feeling of pain in my leg, just above my knee. I look down at my leg and see that there is a large bruise forming on my outer thigh. 'I'm gonna fucking kill that bitch if I ever see him again.' I thought. I looked around the room to see that I was alone. Reaching into my pocket, I try to see if my phone is there, however, I feel nothing. 'FUCK. They took my phone?! They better pray that I never escape this box. I'll tear them all apart for this.' I thought.