A Day With Loona

Y/N POV

I sat in the IMP meeting room, next to Loona who was on her phone. I watched as a helicopter flew away from the IMP building, taking Blitzø, Moxxie, and Millie. "The fuck was that about?" I asked Loona, who didn't look up from her phone.

"No fuckin clue, don't fuckin care," She replied. Loona then stood up, walking towards the door to the conference room. "Come on," Loona said to me, not looking over her shoulder. I did as she said, getting up and walking out of the room with her.

"What're we doing?" I asked her.

"Well, since Blitzø isn't here, that means we can leave early, and since it's only 10 in the morning, that means you're spending the day with me," Loona said, smirking a little at the end.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask, following behind Loona while she walks into the main room of the IMP office and grabbing her things.

"We'll see. I haven't decided yet," Loona replied. "Grab your shit, lets go. We'll make a quick stop at my place to drop our shit off," Loona said, waiting for me to grab my stuff. I grabbed my bag which had my various accessories and a few firearms in it. I also grabbed my pistol from my drawer, putting it in my bag, rather than in my waistband. After I had gathered everything I had brought, Loona turned off the lights to the IMP office space, and we began our walk out of the building. Once out of the building, we walked to the IMP van and got in, Loona opted to drive.

"So... how'd you sleep last night?" I asked as we drove to Loona's apartment, not really knowing what to say. Loona simply laughed in response to my question.

"Really? What's the best question you can come up with?" Loona asked, laughing a little bit. "You're cute," She added. "But I slept okay. How bout you?" She asked. I looked out the passenger side window to hide a small blush forming on my face, however, Loona could easily tell I liked the compliment from my tail wagging behind me in the seat.

"I slept pretty good. Took a little bit to fall asleep at first, but when I did get to sleep, I slept well," I answered her.

"Good," She said, continuing the drive. Not much more time passes before we arrive at Loona's apartment building. She pulls into the underground parking garage of the building, parking the car in a parking space near the elevators that'll take us up to her apartment. We both get out with our bags and walk over to the elevators. She looks over at my bag, seeing that it's a rather large duffle bag. "What the fuck do you have in there? That shit looks heavy," Loona asked.

"Well... uhm... I have a few rifles, a revolver, 3 pistols, ammo for all of them, a tactical vest, extra magazines as well, and some gloves," I replied, giving Loona a smile. She looked back at me with a shocked expression.

"The fuck do you need all that for!?" Loona asked loudly. The elevator dinged as it arrived at the garage level. Since it was 10:00 am on Friday, nobody else was in the elevator. Loona and I stepped into the elevator, taking it up to the floor of Loona's shared apartment with Blitzø.

"U-uhm... field work. I prefer my guns to the ones Moxxie and Blitzø like to use. Plus I think mine are just better than theirs. I mean, they use FMJ, whereas I like to use hollow points or armor piercing. I more often use hollow points just because bullets will often go through our targets and have a high chance of hitting someone or something else. So I prefer hollow points unless they are wearing armor, in which case I had armor-piercing bullets," I said, going on a bit of a tangent about how I prefer hollow points to FMJ rounds. As I finished my tangent, we arrived at Loona's apartment. Loona opened the door to the apartment and then gestured for me to walk in before her. I did as told and walked in and slipped my bag off my shoulder and set it down in the entryway.