Hers (18+)

A/N: I hate author's notes in books, so I try to reframe from adding them in, however, I'm putting this here as a warning. This chapter has a smut in it, so do not read it unless you are 18 or older. There's nothing in this chapter that you need to know that will help you better understand the story. It's not necessary to read.

Y/N POV

Loona and I stayed snuggling on the couch for a few hours, neither of us wanting to move. Eventually, though, it got late and both of us needed sleep. "Y/N," Loona said softly, leaning down to my ear. I had my eyes closed and was close to falling asleep when I heard Loona call out to me. I simply hummed in response. "It's time to get up," Loona said, keeping her soft tone. I let out an annoyed noise and buried my head in her chest, not wanting to get up. "Y/N," Loona repeated, this time in a more stern tone. I once again let out an annoyed noise, not getting up. "Fine then," Loona said, getting up off the couch. This caused me to fall and hit the floor.

"Ow..." I said, standing up. I looked at Loona with a pouty expression on my face.

"Should've gotten up when I said to," Loona said, having zero care that I fell onto the hardwood floor. Loona stood close to me, looking up at me. There isn't a massive difference in height between us, but I am a little taller than she is. "Maybe if you listen to me, you won't get hurt," Loona said a smirk spreading across her face. I felt something tug on my tail and I let out a yelp, surprised. I realized that Loona had reached back behind me and was the one who tugged on my tail. Loona simply let out a laugh in response, turning around and walking into her room, before she can get out of my reach though, I grab her tail and lightly tug in, not enough to hurt her, but enough to make her yelp. After I do, she stops and looks behind her with an irritated expression. She said nothing, walking into her room, and leaving the door open behind her. I walked into her room, closed the door behind me, and sat on the edge of her bed while she began the process of removing her makeup. "Y/N, do you remember what I said in the van, earlier today?" Loona asked, continuing to take off her makeup.

"You said many things, be more specific," I said in a smartass tone. I knew what she was referring to, however, I felt like being difficult, since she pulled my tail. I looked at her in her mirror to see that she had paused and was giving me an irritated stare. She held the stare for a few seconds, before resuming the process of taking off her makeup.

"You're being really fuckin' irritating tonight, Y/N. I think I'm gonna have to do something about your attitude," Loona said, finishing the process of taking off her makeup. I look at Loona in her mirror to see that she's looking back at me with a sadistic smirk.

"W-what're you gonna do?" I ask, the bratty expression on my face and mood disappearing the second I see her sadistic smirk. Within the blink of an eye, Loona pounces on me, pinning me down by my neck on her bed. She lightly squeezes my neck, choking me a little, but not enough to fully cut off air.

"Do exactly what I said I would," Loona said, her sadistic smirk not fading from her face. I let out a whimper as Loona lightly choked me. "Now, you gonna be a good little bitch and keep still? Or do I have to keep hold of your neck," Loona said in a dominant tone. I nodded my head in response, not being able to talk. "Good boy. Now tilt your head up, so I can see your neck," Loona commanded, letting go of my neck. I obeyed her, tilting my head up a bit, and exposing my neck to her. I heard her let out a sadistic chuckle as I obeyed her. I then felt Loona lean down to my neck, kissing it a few times, before she bit my neck, starting out soft but then increasing the strength behind the bite. I let out a yelp of surprise and pain, followed by a few moans of pain and pleasure. She continued to bite my neck in the same spot, reapplying pressure every few seconds to make sure a bite mark would form. She was marking me as hers. While she bit my neck, she reached down to my pants, stopping right over my groin. I let out another moan of pleasure as I felt her start to lightly massage the growing bulge in my pants, which only made it grow faster.