From Negative To Positive

Y/N POV

It had been a week since I had started working for Blitzø in repayment for the injuries I caused the company. In that week I had explained to them that I had hired them to draw them into the open so I could kill them myself. I did pay them the amount I had said I would if they completed the job, so there is no issue there. Currently, Blitzø had left on a mission with Moxxie and Millie, leaving me and Loona at the IMP office.

"What're you gonna do tonight, Loona?" I asked, breaking the silence. She said nothing in response, however, I know she heard me because her ear flicked. My tail sways slowly on the couch underneath me. I've been spending most of my time in my Hellhound form, rather than my human once since I've been in hell for most of the time.

"Good question" Loona replies, not looking up from her magazine. Her phone goes off and she takes it out of her pocket, turning it on and looking at it. "I'll be going to a party that my friend Tex just invited me to." She said, looking at her phone. My ear twitches and I tilt my head in curiosity.

"Hm. I've never gone to a party before" I said, pulling out my own phone and starting to scroll through YouTube, a video-sharing platform on the living world.

"You're not coming with" Loona said harshly, causing my ears to fall back a little bit. I did kinda want to see what it was like to go to a party with other hellhounds.

"Okay," I said, not letting any of the disappointed emotions show through. "Anyway, I'm going to go shower before heading home," I said, standing up and gritting my teeth as pain shot through my shoulder, where Blitzø shot me. Loona notices and chuckles.

"That's what you get for breaking my fucking ribs, fuck face." She said. I rolled my eyes, let out a quiet sad sigh, and walked into the IMP bathroom. Blitzø installed a shower in the main IMP bathroom, since our work often gets us covered in blood, or atleast extremely dirty. I removed my clothing and began the process of washing my fur. The one downside of showering in my hellhound form, is that I nearly use a bottle of shampoo per shower, since my whole body is covered in fur. After I finished my shower, I changed into the spare outfit I had brought with me to work, in case I had gotten covered in blood or something. Walking back into the main room of IMP, I see that Loona is about to leave and I walk over and join her in leaving the building. Once we get to the ground floor, there is a car outside in the parking lot. A massive hellhound with black and gray fur gets out of the car and calls out to Loona.

"Hey, Loon!" The large hellhound said. Loona waved at him.

"Hey, Tex!" she responded.

"I see you brought your plus 1" Text said, referring to me.

"Actually-" Loona started but was cut off by Tex.

"The more the merrier. What's your name, man?" Tex asked me as I was just starting to turn to walk toward the sidewalk, however, I stopped when Tex addressed me.

"U-uhm. My name is Y/N" I stutter, surprised that he was addressing me.

"Nice to meet you Y/N! My name's Vortex, but my friends call me Tex" Tex said, then gestured for me to come over. "C'mon man, we'll be late" Tex finishes. Loona gets in the car, and sits down next to Tex. I decide to do as Tex says and get in the car, sitting next to Loona. Loona gave me an annoyed look as I sat next to her. Once Tex sat down, the car sped off to the party Tex. Loona and Tex start talking and I drown out their conversation as I get lost in thought, thinking about what this party will be like. I haven't gone to a social gathering in hell since I was a pup and that didn't end well. That was 10 years ago though, I'd imagine that demons have matured by then. I am ripped back into reality as both Tex and Loona are calling my name.