Second Party

Y/N POV

Another week had passed since the first party that Loona and I had gone to. Blitzø had decided that he needed my help with the current contract we were hired to go on, so currently we're in a forest killing a bunch of lumberjacks. The gunshot wound in my shoulder is almost entirely healed, along with Loona's ribs. Satan, am I grateful that Hellhounds heal the fastest out of all the demons in hell. While we don't heal within minutes, our bodies heal up much faster than imps or even overlords do. I've started using a rifle in the past week since my shoulder can take the recoil now. Currently, I'm using an M4 that Moxxie gave to me for this mission. I added a few attachments to it before we left, an ACOG scope and vertical foregrip. Aiming down the ACOG scope at one of the lumberjacks, I fire a shot, hitting him in the head as his body falls down, landing just behind Moxxie, who's clashed in a chainsaw bind with another lumberjack. Moxxie looks back at me and nods as a sign of thanks, then quickly gets out of the bind, killing the lumberjack.

It doesn't take us much longer to finish the rest of the lumberjacks off. Once we're done, Blitzø calls Loona, who is back at the office, most likely reading a magazine. After Blitzø gets off the phone with Loona, a portal opens up and we walk through the portal. As we walk through the portal, Blitzø tosses a head into the IMP office as a tree falls through the portal with Moxxie popping out of it, laughing while holding a chainsaw. "Whoo!! That was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!" Blitzø said as he walked through the portal, followed by Millie who let out a scream of joy.

"Ahh! I'm still so Jazzed up!" Millie shouted. Loona didn't react to anything that just happened, she was too busy reading a magazine to care.

"Well you better stay jazzed UP babe, 'cause' I'm taking you tonight," Moxxie said, putting extra emphasis on the 'up' which made me cringe.

"Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence, Moxxie. Side's drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street!" Blitzø said. Still coming down from the adrenaline high from killing the lumberjacks.

"Actually sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So I'm taking Millie to Ozzies in the lust ring!" Moxxie said, earning a gasp from Millie.

"Ozzies! No way! That place is always booked!" Millie said, her eyes getting really big as she looked at her husband Moxxie with an expression of pure excitement.

"Yeah well, I've been planning it for quite a while," Moxxie said.

"Moxxie!" Millie said, jumping onto Moxxie's side, and then kissing him multiple times.

"Jesus fucking Christ you two. Get a fuckin room." I said, sitting down on a couch in the office.

"Ugh, I'm with Y/N on this. Can you two not?" Blitzø asked.

"I-I'mm sorry sir. Maybe another time" Moxxie said, love drunk from the multiple kisses Millie gave him.

"N-no it's fine! I can come with the two of you. Help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy" Blitzø said, clapping his hands together.

"Sir, the reservation is for us," Moxxie said, giving Blitzø an annoyed look. Blitzø simply nodded his head saying a simple "uh huh." Moxxie's annoyed expression grew "Just us" Moxxie added. Blitzø once again nodded, humming in response. "Without you there. Explicitly without you there" Moxxied continued.

"I'll wear something nice. It's a big deal after all!" Blitzø said, walking over and hugging both Moxxie and Millie, before walking out of the room and waving at the two. "See you love bugs later!" Blitzø finished, exiting the office. Moxxie growled and gritted his teeth in response.

"Relax sweety, don't let em' get to you today. Let's just go home and clean this blood off" Millie said, rolling her tongue and rubbing Moxxie's lower abdomen, making him stiffen up. I roll my eyes as I watch Millie pull Moxxie out of the room, leaving just me and Loona in the room. I rest my head on the couch arm, closing my eyes and relaxing. My shoulder ached from the conflict with the lumberjacks, but who cares? I have a high pain tolerance. Loona continues reading her magazine, staying quiet.