{Part-30}

"Falling For The Wrong Person Can Destroy You Mentally"

------------------------°•🦋•°-----------------------

Y/N Pov~~~

I went inside the room as Taehyung said and was standing near the window, I saw Taehyung ran outside the mansion behind a old man, When suddenly there was a knock on the door, I didn't opened the door.

I'm waiting that person to say something so that I may recognise that person by their voice but suddenly the door was broken by that person it's a man, wearing all black clothes and his face is covered with black mask.

But his eyes I maybe know whom this eyes belongs to, I asked him confidently "Who are you?" that man didn't reply and  started to come near me. "Took that off!! Otherwise I will kill you right here!! You won't be alive!!!"

He tried to hold my hand but I jerked my hand and move back that man got more closer to me I kicked in his stomach and he held my neck with his hands, I tried to remove his hands but his grip got more tighter I wasn't able to breathe I streched my hands and picked up a vase.

I hit the man's head with the vase and he moved back, I tried to ran outside the room but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back, But this time I landed on the bed he held my both hand with his left hand above my head he took out something from his pocket, it was a handkerchief.

He was about to put that handkerchief on my mouth but I moved my head to other side and hit on his nose with my head with full force. I saw few blood drops were coming out from his nose.

He left my hands and I got up, but within few seconds that man got up from the bed and held my hands he pinned me to the wall and started to choke me, this time I kicked on his balls very hard and he fell on the floor I turned to go but someone from behind put a handkerchief on my face and holding me so tightly, and after few minutes my vision got blurred.

----------------------

My head was spinning, I opened my eyes but I couldn't se clearly, after few minutes I'm able to see clearly, maybe I'm in a basement. They had tied me up with the chair and another chair in placed infront of me.

I tried to open the ropes but my hand is tied several time's, "fuck!!!!" I looked around trying to find something, so I can recognise the person, maybe I now that man but I'm not sure. "Who the hell are you??? What do you want you basterd?? Untie me!!! Were the hell are you??? I know you can see me through the CCTV camera, just fucking come infront of me!!!" I shouted with my all strength and the metal door got opened, that man got inside and he was not wearing any face cover so I can his face and it's....

------MEANWHILE ------

Suga- I can't track her location.

Tae- Why can't you hyung???

Suga- Her phone has been switched off in her room only, there's nothing I can do now. Wait!!! I have one way, but it will take some time.

Jimin- What way ??

Suga- We can see how many phones were active in that area, and then we can track there location to Taehyung's house. And then we can see which number got out of the mansion at that time.

Jimin- So, let's start, try to find out soon. We didn't know what they will do with her.

*Jimin looked at Taehyung and saw him sitting quietly...*

Jimin- Taehyung what happened?? What are you thinking??

Tae- Hyung, I'm thinking who could do this to Y/N, and why. Because if that person had to catch me they would have sent me her location and videos till now.