{Part-19}

"Love Is Like The Wind, You Can't
    See It But You Can Feel It."

_________________°•🦋•°_______________

A/N Pov~~~~

Taehyung hold Y/N's wrist and dragged her inside the... Namsan Tower...

Y/N- Hey..!! Leave my hand...

She stated but Taehyung ignored her... And as you all know Taehyung is the Mafia... So before coming here he ordered his men to clear this place as fast as possible... And they did it... no one was there except two of them...

They reached the top of namsan tower
Taehyung was still holding her hand...  He asked her to go in cable car but she denied... They both were standing there while their hands were interwined...

(BTW this is the place they were standing)

Taehyung- Y/N you know... At the base of Namsan Tower, thousands of couples have fixed their “love locks” to various railings around the viewing platforms and have thrown away the key in hopes that their love will be an everlasting, unbreakable love.

Y/N look at him with her big doe eyes..
Taehyung chuckled at her reaction... Her face completely says she didn't understood anything....

Taehyung- let's fix our love lock also...

Y/N- But we didn't...

Before she could say anything further Taehyung pulled her with him...

Taehyung Pov~~~

We also fixed our"love lock" like others... In hope that our love will be everlasting love...

I wished that our love will be unbreakable and I also wished that Y/N  realise her feelings soon and start loving me....

I looked at my love and saw her reading others love lock...She was smiling reading others wishes... She's so cute and childish....

 She's so cute and childish