{Part-9}

"My Love For You Is Like A Journey Starting At Forever Ending At Never "

_________________°•🦋•°________________

Y/N- Jiya would you be able to handle all this...??

Jiya- of course...,

Y/N- I'm really sorry... because of me you always have to work a lot...even also sometimes on Sundays I call you... I'm rea-

Jiya- Shut Up!! now, go or you will get late..!!

Y/N- Once again I'm really sorry...

Jiya- Gooo...!!! Stupid girl..!!

Jiya pushed Y/N out of her cabin...
And Y/N went to the restroom of her company building to change her clothes....

After changing her clothes...
she went to the parking area and started driving her car...

________________°•🦋•°________________

It's been almost 10 minutes she's driving....but suddenly her car stopped on its spot...she try to start her car several times but failed...

Y/N- What the freak!!

She came out of her car...And open the bonnet carbonate of her car...
And saw the coolant of the car deteriorated...

Y/N- My life sucks!!

She called the mechanic who took her car with him for repair... And she started to walk on the footpath thinking what to do now... should she take a taxi..?? Or.. should she walk to the mall..?? She called the mechanic who took her car with him for repair...

It will take almost 30 minutes if she walks till there... She was lost in her thoughts... Then suddenly from nowhere, she heard a car horn...

She turn her head from where the sound came from... And Saw... Kim Taehyung..!!

She started to walk fast to avoid him but he also started to drive with his car at a slow speed beside Y/N to catch her speed...

He opened his car window and took out his hand and head a little...

Taehyung- Hey wifey..!! What happened..?? Why are you walking on the footpath today..??

He was sounding so happy while saying this... Like he's the one who planned to do all this...

Y/N- Why do you care...??

Taehyung- I care because you are my wifey..!! *He whined* Where is your car wifey...?? *He asked looking here and there*

Y/N- I..... My car is with a mechanic...

Taehyung- So, let's go together... *He said focusing on the road*

Y/N- I will never go with you...!! And in your car... NEVER!!!!....

Taehyung stopped his car and took a glance behind Y/N and said...

Taehyung- look there's a dog... behind you...He's coming towards you to bite you...

Y/N look behind her and saw a Bulldog coming towards her while running...
she got panic and quickly run towards the passenger seat and sat in his car...
Taehyung begin to drive and started laughing...He took a glance at Y/N and saw her glaring at him...he soon shut his lips...

Y/N-What's so funny in this..? *Miffed*

Taehyung- Your face...!! *Laughs*