{Part-15}

"I Can't Replace You Because There Is No One Like You"

_________________°•🦋•°________________

Y/N was liking the feeling that Taehyung was giving her through the kiss... The kiss was the softest kiss ever...

They both were so lost in each other... Suddenly reality hit them and Taehyung immediately parted away...
He look at Y/N and she was looking down because of shyness...Or Embarrassment...??

Taehyung moved backward and left the trying room as soon as possible...
Meanwhile, Y/N was standing there thinking about what just happened...

She stares at herself through the mirror...Her cheeks turn all red...
Suddenly from nowhere, there was a knock on the door...

She quickly opened the door and saw Taehyung standing there wearing his clothes... Looking at him she blushed harder...

Taehyung- I-I will be waiting for you in the car...

They both didn't look at each other...
One because of shyness...And others because of embarrassment... No one was ready to look in the eyes...

Y/N- Uhh... I will c-came with you...

Taehyung nodded his head and they went to the parking area... They sat in the car on their respective seats...

Taehyung Pov~~~

I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't notice that I didn't take permission from her... I quickly parted away And saw her looking down and her cheeks were all red...

I left the trying room as soon as possible... I close the door behind me and lean on the door for a few seconds... Why am I feeling so hot..??

I went to another trying room and changed my clothes... After paying for the suit... I was looking for Y/N but I didn't see her anywhere...

Maybe she's still there in the trying room... I went there and knock on the she opened the door while looking down...

I shouldn't have done this...but at that time I wasn't able to control myself... What if she gets me wrong...?? What should I do now..??

Taehyung- Umm...Y-Y/N I'm sorry for the e-earlier...I shouldn't have d-do that...             

I said looking down... because I doesn't have the courage to look in her eyes after what I did...

Y/N- I-It's Okay...

What..?? Just It's ok...?? Doesn't she want to scold me for what I did..?? Why she's not reacting...?? I'm not having good vibes... Is she angry with me...?? I always invite my problems...

_______

Y/N- Bye...      *said slowly*

Taehyung- Hmm...bye see you tomorrow...                                      *he said softly* 

__________________________

Y/M- Y/N...Sweetie are you nervous...??

Y/N- Yes mumma... my life is gonna change completely...

Y/M- I have said to you already... you are going to start a new chapter of your life...hmm..?? don't worry too much... everything is gonna be fine...

Y/M said holding Y/N's hand so softly...Y/N gave her mother assuring smile...Now, they both were getting emotional So, to distract Y/N Mrs.Shah spoke in a stern yet mocking tone...