{Part-7}

"Life Is All About Living In A Way That Each Moment Becomes A Memory"

________________°•🦋•°_________________

Y/N Pov~~

I was quietly eating my Tornado Potato when someone came and stood beside me I didn't bother to look towards that person But suddenly that person hold my hand and took a bit of my Tornado Potato I got startled and turn my head to my Left side and saw a horrible person.....Kim Taehyung...I instantly asked him...

Y/N- What are you doing here...???   *Annoyed*

Taehyung- I saw my wifey here...so, I came to accompany you...

Y/N- I don't want anyone to accompany especially your Bandar(monkey)...

I said pointing my Index finger toward him

Taehyung- Then how are you going to spend your whole life with your beloved husband...??

Y/N- beloved...???

Taehyung- I know that you are going to fall for me very soon...     *Smirked*

Y/N- Never...!! I'm never going to fall for you... Bandar..!!

Taehyung- Btw did your mother tell you that our parents have planned a date for us...

Y/N- What date..!!?? With you...?? I didn't say yes to this marriage..!!
*slightly miffed*

Taehyung- ohh... Wifey...our marriage is fixed... God has made us for each other...

Y/N- Have you talked to God..??

Taehyung- Why are you wearing a short top...

He asked completely ignoring my question...

Y/N- It's my choice...who are you to ask me...?? Uhh..??

Taehyung- I'm your husband

Y/N- correction... Soon to be Husband...or never to be...

I said being fed up...

Taehyung- We will see it... Should I drive you to your house..???

Y/N- Mr. I came with my own car...

Taehyung- ohh.. your bad luck

He said raillery

Y/N- Bad Luck..?? Mine...??

A chuckle left my mouth
Suddenly his phone buzzed and he took out his phone from his pocket and saw the caller id maybe it was some important person...he looked at me with blame in his eyes...

Taehyung- sorry... I have to go ...
                *He said slowly*

Saying this he quickly pecked my cheeks and ran from there...Oh, God!!😳 this man always flustered me... My cheeks again started to feel hot and I know that my cheeks must have turned red till now...Ahhh...I should go home now...😩

________________°•🦋•°_________________

Right now my parents are having their dinner and I'm just sitting with them at the dining table cause I have eaten my dinner with Jiya already...

I wanted to ask something to my parents that's why I'm sitting here and thinking about how to start that conversation...

Should I start with his profession..?? Or should I start with my marriage..?? Or should I start with that date..??Or should I...Arghh!!!... Someone help me!!!... Bhagwan kaha ho aap...?? {God where are you..??} I was completely lost in my thoughts then suddenly my mother said...

Y/M- Y/N, Sweetie I wanted to tell you that we have arranged a date for you and Taehyung...

Y/N-  Mumma I didn't say yes to this marriage then why all this..??

Y/F- Listen dear, if you say yes to this marriage then our company will also collab and then Taehyung will be the CEO of both companies as always you didn't want to work...you just wanted to live a stress-free life so, after your marriage you don't need to work you can live as a house maker... Now, it's up to you what you want...

Y/M- But before taking any decision think carefully about it...ok..??

I just nodded my head...

Y/N- Dad!! you didn't tell me that he's a Mafia too...!!   *I said slightly miffed*

Y/F- Uhh..?? Umm... I-I thought that if I told you about that then you will definitely not agree to this marriage... But dear don't worry he will not do anything to you I know him since his childhood...And also he didn't do any Illegal work...
But Y/N how did you come to know about that...??

Y/N- I have my own ways... Good Night...I'm sleepy...!!

I said standing from my seat and walking towards the stairs then suddenly my dad shouted slowly...

Y/FDear please think twice before taking any decision..!! And I hope you will say yes... Think about me... my happiness... My love for you...!! Please, dear!!!

I Stop for a while to hear him but then I regretted why I stop... My dad always emotionally blackmail me... Now I have to think about dad happiness...his smile...his hopes... Before thinking about this marriage...
I was completely lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that I have reached my room and now laying on the bed I hate these tears which always start to flow without my permission... Now I want to sleep...but my brain is awake... completely... My brain is busy thinking about what to say...
But my heart is saying say Yes to this marriage...

________________°•🦋•°________________

                  To be continued

Thanks for reading~~~~

Please vote by clicking ☆ button

And please give your feedback about this FF I would love to know that....♡

861 words

(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)