{Part-23}

"It Feels So Good When Someone Says I'm With You, But It Can Be Fake Or Love You Just Need To Understand The Way Of Saying"

_________________°•🦋•°_______________

Taehyung Pov~~~

Today I'm going to take Y/N to her parents house... She must be missing them but before going anywhere I have to be so careful that's why Today I had high security...

I'm not going on work for more than a week and now my enemy is searching for me... He thinks I'm not alive and this is the biggest mistake he's going to do....

I will trick him and he's gonna regret doing that stupid thing to me... But I have to be super careful about my love... I can't tell anyone that she's my wife just for her safety... But after few months I will reveal it...

I'm so busy in my thoughts that I didn't notice my babe is coming downstairs getting fully ready.... She's looking awesome as always... For me she's the prettiest girl in the whole world...

She's looking at me while climbing the stairs... And she slipped on the dry stairs...wow what a clumsy girl... I quickly ran to her and catched her by her waist in my arms...

She had closed her eyes so tightly she was ready to feel the pain but before that I catched her...Her precious lips I wanna capture them with mine....

Author Pov~~~

YN-Umm...Ammm...T-Tae...w-will you leave me...??

Tae- Never in my life...

Y/N frown...

Y/N- I-I was talking about us...

Tae- I'm also...

Y/N- Gezz.. we have to go somewhere... Now leave me....

Taehyung Left her waist....She stood straight and looked at Taehyung who is already looking at her...

Y/N- Now will you tell me where are we going...??

Tae- Let's go...

Taehyung hold Y/N's wrist and dragged her outside the mansion... He made her seat in the car and ordered his driver to start the car....

Y/N- Why today there are so many guards...

Tae- For your safety...

Y/N- For me..?? Ohh.. came'on Taehyung nothing's gonna happen me...

Tae- A girl who fell from the bed...A girl who can't walk properly on stairs is saying...Ohh came'on nothing's gonna happen me...

Taehyung mimicked the last sentence... Y/N glare at him... He just laughed at her reaction...

Y/N- Why you always start to explain in detail..??

Tae- Remember you said me to elaborate that day... That's why I explain in detail...I doesn't want you to repeat that...

Y/N- You took that too seriously... You didn't need to do this...

Tae- As you say my lady...

Y/N- You always have a new nickname...

Tae- Only for you bae...

Y/N- Aishh...!! You're a flirting King...

Tae- Only for you honey...

Y/N- Oh God..!! Let's keep quiet...

Tae- As...