{Part-8}

"If You Could Look At Yourself The Way I Do, You Would Understand The Depth Of My Love For You"

________________°•🦋•°________________

But My Heart Is Saying Say Yes For This Marriage...

________________°•🦋•°_________________

A/N Pov~~~

Y/N was sleeping peacefully snuggling in her soft feature-like duvet but her Precious sleep was disturbed by the stupid alarm which rang every day in the morning...

She turn off the alarm and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine...

After a few minutes, she came out wearing a bathrobe and she started to get dressed up to go to the office...

After some time she came running downstairs and pecked her mother's cheeks who was arranging the dining table with delicious food...

And her father was setting on the dinner table waiting for breakfast to get arranged while reading the newspaper...

Y/N- Mumma... Dad, I have decided my decision...!!

Y/F- U-Uhh.. dear there's no hurry take your time...

Y/M- Yes...And after all your future depends on your future...

Y/N- Mumma..., Dad my decision is...Yes...I will marry him...

Y/F- Jinja...?? *Happy*

Y/N nodded her head yes with a slight smile

Y/M- Are you really happy with your decision...??

She asked being concerned about her...

Y/N- Yes.. Mumma... I'm happy...

Y/F- Dear, try to come early today... you have to go on a date with Taehyung today...

Y/N- Uhhmm... Sorry dad...but I can't go on a date today... because yesterday night Ji-an unnie called and asked me to go with her shopping for her wedding...so, I'm going with her...

Y/M- It's ok sweetie...You can take Taehyung with you too... he will help you both in carrying shopping bags...

Y/F- Yes... I will call and tell him...

Hearing her parents, Y/N sighs deeply and agreed with them because of the precious smile on their faces...

Y/N- Mumma... I'm hungry...

Y/M- uhh... Wait I'm arranging the breakfast...

Mrs.Shah started to arrange the breakfast on the dining table while Y/N and Mr.Shah were seating...

Y/F- Y/N are you sure you are ready for this marriage..??

Y/N- Yes Dad and in the future, I have to get married to anyone... So, why not now and by my parent's choice...

Y/F- Really my daughter had grown up now...

_________________°•🦋•°________________

To be continued

Guys sorry this part was too small because it's 6:45 AM and I'm writing this FF....I was bored while studying so I thought to right this but now I'm not getting any Ideas...
I promise the next part will be long from every part which I have written till now...

And please don't forget to vote by clicking the ☆ button...

Please keep on supporting me...🙃

I purple you....💜

470 words...

(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)