{Part-4}

"Your Presence Can Give Happiness I Hope You Remember That "
                                                   -Jin

Y/N Pov~~

I was walking downstairs...I saw everyone looking towards me I felt a little shy...but I saw a man sitting on the couch near my father...I thought he must be Taehyung to whom I'm going to get married... But I want to punch his face because of the way he's looking at me... I heard my father saying...

(Btw this is what Taehyung is wearing)

Taehyung Pov~~

I was waiting in the living room to meet my soon-to-be wife, I had already said to my parents that I don't want to marry anyone because I love someone else it's been six months since I had fallen for her I saw her in a meeting and a few times more after that day but now it's been two months I haven't seen her I'm searching for her but you know pretty things are hard to get...

And my parents are forcing me to marry their so-called best friend's daughter... I haven't seen her I don't even know who is she...but my parents brought me here forcibly they don't seem to care about my feelings...

I was busy with my own thought...then Suddenly I heard the sounds of heels I diverted my gaze towards the girl who was coming downstairs... I was so shocked to see her it was her...

Yes, it's her I'm searching for her almost for two months, Now I'm so happy and excited because I'm going to marry a person who is none other than the Love Of My Life...

I don't know what is the name of the dress she's wearing But it looks so beautiful and the black color suits her...
I didn't realize that I was staring at her for so long then I heard her father saying...

Y/F- So, everyone here's my daughter Y/N

Y/N- Umm... Hello Uncle and Hello Aunty *little smile*

Mrs.Kim- Y/N dear you're looking so beautiful..!!

Y/N- Thanks, Aunty! *little smile*

Mr.Kim- Y/N daughter, come sit here... Then we will start our conversation...

Y/N Pov~~

Mr.Kim said pointing towards the couch beside Mrs.Kim...so, I sat there, I was setting in front of Taehyung...

Taehyung seems so happy... I think he's the only one who wanted to marry me... His eyes never stop staring at me... It would be a lie if I say that he's not handsome... His face, lips, eyes, nose everything is just perfectly made... God has wasted his precious time in making him... But it's all worth it...

Y/F- have you both done staring at each other...?? Should we start our conversation...??

Taehyung- Umm...Y-yeah...
*Awkwardly*

Still Y/N Pov~~

My mother said that and I felt embarrassed... Without wasting any time I hang my head down... And That Bandar (monkey) never stops staring at me... At this time I'm thinking only one thing... Let's Kill This Love...

Mr.Kim- So, Taehyung we have decided your marriage...

Taehyung- When...??

Mr.Kim- In Next Week...

Y/F- I hope you don't have any problem...

Mrs.Kim- Y/N if you want to talk alone then you can go with Taehyung...

Y/N- Uuhh... I don't have any problem... I'm fine with it...

Y/M- Taehyung...??

Taehyung- I'm also fine with it...

Taehyung Pov~~

I was thinking to Talk Y/N alone Then my mother said if she wants to talk to me but she refused so, I just keep quiet... Now, I think that not always pretty things are hard to get sometimes god made pretty things just for you...

Whenever she looks at me I felt like she's gonna kill me with her gaze... Maybe she doesn't like me...But no worries I will do anything for her so, that she can fall for me...

Mr.Kim- Mr.Shah,(Y/F) Now we are taking our leave...

Y/F- ok... I think that they should go together to do their wedding shopping...

Mrs.Kim- I was also thinking this... It's a good Idea!.... and they should also go on dates to know each other...

Y/F- Yeah they will surely go...

Y/M- Y/N are you fine with it and Taehyung..??

Taehyung- Yes Aunty

Y/N- Yes mumma

Y/N and Taehyung said at the same time... Y/N glared at Taehyung while he just passed a boxy smile to her...

Mr.Kim- ok now we are leaving...

Y/M- Drive safe...

Both their parents hugged each other... Taehyung saw no one was looking at them so, he open his arms a little indicating Y/N to hug him but she rolled her eyes at him and he again passed a teasing smile to her...

Y/N- I think you should leave now your parents are waiting for you outside...

Taehyung- But I don't want to leave my wifey...

Y/N- I'm not YOUR WIFEY...

Taehyung- Uhhh...That hurts here... *He said dramatically pointing towards his heart (chest)*

Y/N- Sorry I'm not interested in Monkeys...

Mr.Kim- Are you coming...!!!?? *Mr. Kim shouted from the outside of the living room*

Taehyung- Caming Dad..!!! *Shouted back*

________________°•🦋•°_________________

(⁠ᵔ⁠ᴥ⁠ᵔ⁠)

Please Vote by clicking☆ button

And please give your feedback through comment section I would love to know💞

866 words