{Part-26}

"Love is like a beautiful melody that fills our hearts with joy and brings us closer together."

------------------------°•🦋•°------------------------

Taehyung Pov~~

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face... I sat on the bed and saw Y/N was still sleeping... I saw the time and it's 9:30 AM she didn't sleep till now then why today..? Is she not well..??

I tried to get off from the bed but my leg, hand and stomach hurts alot that's when the flashback of yesterday's night flash infront of my eyes... Yesterday night I got shoot by my enemy... Now I get it why she's still sleeping...

She was awake till late night... I again try to get off the bed because I need to use the washroom but I hissed in pain loudly and Y/N woke up...She looked at me worriedly and come to help me...

A/N Pov~~~

Y/N- Tae... Don't move your wounds are not healed yet...

Tae- I know but it's a emergency...

Y/N- Nothing is more important then your health...so, just shut up and lay back on the bed... I will make breakfast and then bring it for you in the room...

Y/N said all this in one breath and she didn't gave time to speak Taehyung...

Tae- My dear wife, I need to use washroom...

Y/N- What w-washroom..?

Tae- Yeah..!! *Nodded his head*

Y/N- Let me help me..

Tae- You... *Smirked*

Y/N- Don't get me wrong I will only help you to get into the washroom nothing else...

Tae- Oohh... But you should help your husband in EVERYTHING.....

He said in a fake sad and teasing tone

Y/N- You can't think anything else except flirting even in this condition...

*Y/N looked at him with so done face*

Tae- It's not my fault, my wife is so beautiful that I can't control my flirting skills infront of her.

*He said dramatically*

Y/N- Do you wanna use the washroom or not

Tae- Yea..Yea..

*Y/N put her head under his head and helped him to sat on the bed then she put his right hand on her shoulder and placed her left arm around his waist to support him in walking....

She managed to carry him inside the washroom.... when they reached she left the washroom and waited outside for him... Almost after fifteen minutes he called Y/N she went inside and saw in the bathrobe...*

Y/N- I was curious to know what is taking you so long... Why did you took a bath?? Now I will have to do your dressing again...

Tae- I was stinky that's why took a bath...

Y/N- Let's go, now I will have to do your dressing...

--------------------------------

Taehyung was sitting on bed while Y/N was standing and she was applying ointments on his wounds.... Taehyung was just staring her... he was admiring how she was doing her work so perfectly... how did she know how to do dressing so well??...