Why dont i update this book as much as i used too

Mostly everytime I update this book now has been 2 or 3 months apart from the last update?

Well to be honest it isn't the lack of ideas I have or that I've lost interest in writing these cuz honestly I haven't.

One of the reasons is that the chapters I've been writing has start to get repetitive or out dated As much as I have good ideas for the tactics of writing some characters, theyres many others which are pretty difficult to get some ideas or write good detail on so sometimes I have to do the same pattern over and over mixed with their personality which is getting to know ur relationship status with them, they confess or do something to show they're love to you, then it either goes wrong and your kidnapped or you get taken away.

Another reason is because of school and mostly how draining it is to be there. But yet again 1/3 of the chapters written has came from me skipping lessons to hidenin the toilet thinking how insecure my looks are or to think about why I get picked on. It does give me spare time to write these chapters which I enjoy as it's also relaxing and calms me down but then I forget some main details to the actual character I'm writing.

My third reason is that I use my motivation making videos for my 2 accounts on tik tok or having to talk to people in a discord server I made. Wattpad is quite forgettable to me when I have access to the internet because they would be other stuff I impacted on and want to continue to which means this book is kind of a forgettable habit which I only remember to write when I have nothing else going for me.

I normally forget that i still am supposed to do requests since the chapters I do end up writing aren't requested and just mostly random characters. I haven't actually shutted down requests nor I've been doing any.

I do get spammed requests of the same things do sometimes I do attempt on doing it but theyres really not much to add onto it because the characters requested are most likely already written out in somebody else's oneshot mostly the hosts or the post split bfb characters. And if it isn't that its the tall characters like paintbrush or tree.

I attempted to write out paintbrush however I couldn't think of that much to say for them Because I didn't really thing they could actually fit the yandere genre. Yes I would think of them as possessive or a bit controlling But at the same time paintbrush would actually give space maybe overthink a bit but it's not enough to actually fit them. This goes to some other characters like marshmellow , pitchfork and many others. I was lucky enough to finish the mephone chapter without getting writers block

They're has also been requests asking for a part 2. I wouldn't actually do anymore parts unless I was interested or just curious, one of the requests was yandere four part 2. I didn't do this one because I couldn't think of that much to say with wasn't a unoriginal plot line.

Also the yandere alphabetical characters chapter I aint going to continue since its probably outdated.

I am going to try and post more chapters hopefully it's off some requests this was just a awareness chapter so this book doesn't die out.