yandere balloon x nickel

Yandere balloon x nickel

It's been around a month since balloon has confronted nickel.

Nickel always had a guilty look when he would turn around to see balloon staring at him angry or cross. Nickel would just look away and continue to do what they were doing originally.

Bowbot ended up sticking with balloon in the end after a long harsh aurgument they and Nickel had. Nickel was now a loner with nobody left to talk to or team up with. He seems like a pretty easy target to eliminate..
Nickel always felt quite sad and alone and would always draw baseball in the sand. Floory would try to cheer him up but that wouldn't do. And then one day cabby noticed what happened with him.

Although cabby's soft side got the best of her she decided to go up to Nickel and ask them what was wrong. Nickel was sitting under a tree looking down at the floor and doubting on everything he did here.

Cabby headed towards him "hay..Nickel? What's seems to be the matter with you?" She awkwardly would leave a few seconds after saying his name.

Nickel would shrug at any question she asked. Until his face beamed up once cabby got to the allience bit.

"Say..Nickel. it seems your a pretty easy target to get out, silver said that to us earlier. But me and ying yang here was wondering if you'd..like to join our allience?" She gave a weird smile at his direction. Finally Nickel responded "what other choice do I have.." he said yes and cabby started comforting him.

"It isn't easy loosing a friend ,huh? I sure had moments on this show where I lost mine.." she looked sad but Nickel told her that it was okay and we all would make mistakes.

While the 2 were talking:

Ying yang was messing around and throwing there water bottle up in the air and trying to catch it, however yang threw it too high and it landed in the bushes.

As they went to fetch it they bumped into someone. "Out of my way!" Yang's side yelled ad he pushed balloon back from the bush and picked up the bottle.

"Watch it Ying yang!" Balloon squealed and went back to watching Nickel with his binoculus.

"Whatever" Ying yang walked off and went towards cabby. He whispered something into her ears and she was shocked and appalled. She wanted to tell Nickel this but if balloon was still watching she could be targeted next..

So she just wrote it down in her file and kept her mouth shut.

It been a couple of days now since that incident and Nickel has settled down more and felt comfortable around cabby and Ying yang. Balloon on the other hand was plotting with silver on what to do next.

"I say we get cabby out. It would be much more easier plus Nickel won't be able to do that many challenges without arms" balloon said acting proud.

Silver in a uninterested tone replied "or we could just vote Nickel off. Since cabby and Ying yang rely on him so much" Balloon yelled "NO! Not that..listen silver we got to keep Nickel around." Silver was going to ask why but balloon walked off with his binoculus in his hands.

It was a new challenge where it was a obstical corse. This was bad news for nickel since he was a armless object and all so it would be hard to balance

Cabby placed nickel in one of her drawers and started to complete the corse. However this didn't go as planned and she was booted off by a punching machine. It left nickel flying in the air and landing almost at the end.

Balloon caught up though and when he finally reached the ground level after floating he picked nickel up

"balloon put me down!" Nickel began to yell but balloon just smiled and placed down nickel face front.

Balloon ended up winning and silver told bowbot to vote for nickel.

Nickel told Cabby and ying yang to vote for silver and both teams entered the elimination area

"The votes are casted" mephone says while floory is doing a trumpet sound

"1 vote for silver"
"Another vote for silver"
"1 vote nickel"
"1 vote cabby"
"1 vote nickel"
"And the final vote tonight goes too.."

Silver.

Yadyayadayada sad elimination blah blah

But when nickel was walking back onto the beach balloon grabbed him and held his hand to his mouth

Nickel began to fall asleep and when he woke up he was strapped behind the volcano. Balloon gave a very cute blush when he woke up and greeted him. Nickel would obviously try to squirm its way out of the ropes however the end of the ropes are obsidian so it would be hard to break off

"Good morning nickel" balloon smiles and started to caress nickels cheek to calm him down "hush now.." he said silently.

Nickel started to yell random jiberish words up at balloons face but he just giggled.

"That's a bit rude don't you think? You wouldn't want baseball to just...dissapear now would you?"

He gave a sinister grin and laughed. "Good" he went back to sweet and innocent and comforted nickel to try and make this place as comfortable as possible.

"By the way...you aren't going back to the show..and I'll make sure of it." He gave you some air blown kissing and walked off.

Everyday and night balloony would come to visit nickel and cuddle him. Ying yang and cabby got suspicious and when they tried to follow him..they weren't seen until 2 days later when mephone found them stuffed into logs

Bot was the only one who balloon aloud to visit nickel and she kinda felt bad but she can't snitch otherwhise she would be out too

It's just sum sweet love with a little bit of spice to it right?

998 words