yandere ying yang x cabby (mom and sons)

Kk no more aib stuff for now

Just pretend it's episode 16

After 2 eliminations of ying yang and cabby sticking together and nickel being eliminated they really started to hang out together and have a good bond

Ying and yang were always guided with wisdom by cabby and she was the responsible adult

One time yang wanted to burn down some trees and cabby pulled out a file on deforestation to show him how important the nature truly is.

After alot of convincing cabby finally gave up and let him do it. (Floory got smacked)

Yin on the other hand would always ask for some advice to deal with debates with yang

'Cabby, yang wants to have Dr fizz but I want water!' Yin would always plead and cabby would instead give them flavored fizzy water

In any challenge ying yang would always be by cabby's side which would annoy silver when he would ask for a file.

'Oh ho, cabby my dear. Your wisdom of files and elegance would-' Silver would always be pushed aside by the duo or yang would just shout at them.

Cabby adored this. Sometimes it would be stressful but Yin would apologize for it after.

Cabby was just happy to be friends with the goofy 2.

But they thought of her much more than just a friend. More like a mom. They both would praise cabby and would always take them out for ice-cream and sit on the tables.

They would hug cabby until she falls onto the floor laughing.

Yin would make cheesy jokes and yang would whisper to him about it. Cabby saw this and added it to her file on jokes.

Of course she got a good laugh out of the bunch. Yet any time she would mention candle Yin would get a bit emotional. Yang would just push the thoughts to the side.

If cabby got eliminated ying and yang would give them riggety Rex *all stitched up* and put it in her drawer

She would shake hands with him and say farewell and get bounced off the island with yang tearing up and Yin holding tissues.

If ying yang got eliminated cabby would panic but they would hug her

'Thanks cabby. Yang and I will both miss your wisdom' and gets pushed off the island before cabby could reach out of her files to give to them.

If silver laughed that cabby got out well he would be kicked and targeted.

Silver would always try to shame him but that is what gets him killed in the end.

Let's just say it's double sided love for a woman.

------

End
------

Anywho now that is settled with I decided to make a new object camp.

And not stupid links to other camps I got banned from

A actual object camp where you can compete for a very big prize. Cause drama, be a absolute dickhead. Who cares?

Sign ups are open if you would like to sign up.

The challenges will be fairly up to 2 or 1 day. If your excused you will be up for elimination but will loose 1 vote (depends on the reason)

If the challenges are too hard or u need explaining always suggest it.

Also if you remember dumber from the last camp I was hosting in..he's no longer there unfortunately.

But we got 2 new fresh faces (or 1 if that other person decides not to do it)

So what are you waiting for come over to

C-amp
.
A-and
.
N-nonsense

The link will be in my bio, announcements and comments

See ya soon

604 words