yandere happy star x reader (remake)

Yandere happy star x reader (remake)

So you were competing for battle for grandma but what nobody knew is that you were in another show long ago..

The show had its name changed every single minute and the weird looking star host could never keep track of things.

They always putted me and the others in deadly challenges and it was Debuts every single contest because the rest of them kept on dying.

I on the other hand was one of the lucky ones who escaped that maniac and got stuck here.

My experience on battle for grandma wasn't the best. I got eliminated after the 2nd episode which isn't good at all..but the black void is nice plus we got all of our friends here.

And thats pretty much all I know.

"Well im glad you like it here but I dont" bean replied. He looked around for nether portal so they could join in on the conversation but we just found ruber ducky instead.

"Hey rubber ducky?"
"Yes?"
"Do you know where nether portal is?"
"Nope."

You went back to tell bean that she might be missing however bean is nowhere to be seen too

"This is a weird mystery.." You said as you float around the void and pinch yourself to see if it's a dream. Unfortunatly for you it isn't

You notice a bright light coming from rubber duck's area and the next second they are gone.

you assume your all alone..

Until you hear the laughs of a menacing maniac. And then you hear helps

You go into the direction that sound is coming from and see a big white star...

The one you described as a lunatic earlier..

You saw bean being grabbed into his hand and then the devilish star starts saying "hello, I'm happy star" with disorienting eye contact he also says "wanna compete in my object show?" Bean refuses to do so and he dissapears Into ashes.

Your guessing that everyone said no to him. That's why there not here right?

You then look around the back of the star to find pb and flash sitting on him eating pancakes?!

Flash calls out to you and tells you to run but before you could even do so it attracts the star's attention and he gazes at you.

"Ooo look flash it's one of my veerrryyy old contestants!" He picks you up and puts you in his grip.

"Let me go!" You tried pulling away but then you end up paralyzed in his hand.

"No no no. That's not how you speak to your host right?" He smiles and hugs you then he places you next to flash as he continues his journey looking for more people.

Suprisingly you and flash did get along over the past 2 months of being on the star's back.

We would play card games, eat pancakes or just annoy eachover until we fall asleep.

Pb jelly sandwich wasn't really a guy you could count on. He normally would talk to happy star and then annoy flash by calling out her name or playing eye spy and always picking her.

You tried escaping many times however every single time you did you would just be grabbed and placed back and your hands would sink into him for a day.

You did head to another planet with them. Called obs but that was a fail when happy star got to close and crushed the planet with all the people within it.

You and flash are still very traumatized till this day.

Let's just hope your alright

599 words srry if this is rushed.

I'm doing the paintbrush one and the balloon one in a disgusting toilet stall at school and skipping the whole day in there