yandere 10 x 8

so it was just like any normal day where someone updates the whiteboard and changes the subscriber count to its new state. everyone else was either squabbling over some game or just sitting around the areas.

before 4 and x went on their holiday they assigned 10 to look out for any trouble and sort it out while they are gone. now 10 wasn't the best when it came to having a responsibility, sure he was caring and helpful but taking on a job like making sure there's no conflict is kind of a bummer when most of the time he is around 8 playing games or trying to motivate him to do some jogging, if anything 5 should of been in charge however due to 4 disliking 5 it just couldnt be.

one day the count went up too 1.5m subs but 10 didnt notice until 5 told him. five suggests 8 to go fetch 15 out from the woods since he was kind of a slacker and wasnt doing much then just sit around. 8 didnt mind this but 10 was a bit bothered thinking he could go missing and 15 was much more strict with the people who comes around. so instead he convinces 9 and 6 to go. it wasnt really what 6 wanted to do especially not with 9. however he did break nines skateboard a few days ago so he had to pay the price. 9 got bribed in as 10 said he would get a new skateboard for him if he accepted. 

so with them 2 gone 10 could go back to 8. he starts to notice the place being a bit quiet as he could only hear 14's whining that he cant eat the zero's skins and 5's mumbling tone when staring at 7 picking grass and eating it. 8 was sleeping against a tree so 10 sits down next to him and lays his head onto 8. once he wakes up he would go to 7 and ask to play a game but soon after that 10 went over to 5 and told a few little lies to them so 7 could be distracted and would give the opportunity to talk to 8 again,but before the conflict could arise 15 [6 and 9] return back.

10 tells 14 that hes free to go however a few hours later after the whiteboard shmick 14 pins 7 to a tree and skins him alive. 10 and 8 were witnessing it as 8 found it concerning 10 just laughed it off and said he would be fine. 10 gives a smooch to 8 as they walk off from 14 and 7. 10 smirked to himself knowing that he told 14 soon after that 7 tasted delicious and so on. but im sure nobody will suspect 10 as he is the kindest in the bunch, just goes to show that even the nicest people have sum sharp edges.

492  words ;o