31

Thursday
8:34am

Waking up, I looked over at the clock on the nightstand. I don't remember even getting up from the couch last night to come up here. After a few seconds of thinking, I remember me lying across August in the middle of the night. So he had to bring me up here when he got home last night. Yes, I was still upset so I went to my side of the bed but he eventually reached over pulling me closer to him once he realized I wasn't touching him anymore. I couldn't pull his grip off of me because I was so exhausted from studying all day so I just went right back to sleep. Sitting up in the bed I looked in the bathroom and didn't see him. I rubbed my eyes getting up from the bed and went to the Melody room across the hall. Slightly opening the door so I wouldn't wake her, I peeked in and didn't see Melody in her bed. Sighing I went back into the bedroom and grabbed my phone.

Where did you go?

I sat at the edge of the bed waiting for a response. Setting my phone down,  I went into the bathroom  and turned on the shower water. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in once the water was hot enough for my liking. After about 15 to 20 minutes minutes of washing my body I stepped out grabbing my towel. I dried off and slipped on my robe. Doing my skin care routine and brushing my teeth, I took off my bonnet brushing my hair out not really wanting to do anything to it.  I went into the closet and decided to slip on something comfortable for today.

Stepping in front of the mirror I found myself staring at my reflection. Some days are really hard just to look at myself. I've been fighting against this surgery thing for a while. I even talked to Jayda and Rico about it and they told me just to do what makes me happy. But I honestly didn't know what I wanted to do anymore. I grabbed my waist trainer and cardigan and went downstairs. Adjusting it a bit I walked into the kitchen to see two bouquets of sunflowers.

Squinting in curiosity I walked closer to the counter. Looking over into the boutique for a better view I seen it had Melody name on a card. Smiling at it I picked it up and read over it. It was adorable that Aug got her flowers.

To my favorite girl, Daddy loves every moment spent with you. I will forever love and cherish this journey with you and mama

Love DaDa

Smiling at the little note, I went to the next one and seen it had my name on it. Taking the note out of it. I sat down and unfolded it.

These flowers don't compare to the things that you have done for our family. This little token of appreciation is the first of many to tell you, thank you. Thank you for being there for me in the times when I didn't know I needed it. Thank you for carrying our Melly for 10 months. Thank you for taking over my roll as a parent when I couldn't be there physically and mentally for you. Thank you for giving Melody the best side of you even when you thought you couldn't do it but you did. We love and appreciate you so much.

From yo Munchkin and Melly Bear

Putting the card back, I could feel my cheeks about to burst. This was so heartwarming to hear and one hell of way to start off my morning.

I went into the cabinet taking out my mug and kettle for some green tea. I wasn't hungry but I knew if I didn't eat anything I would not want to take those test today. After putting the kettle on the stove I heard the door open. Peaking around the corner I seen Melody flying, running towards me. Scooping her up I kissed all over her cheeks.

"Aww my sweet baby. I missed you so much" i continued hugging her as she giggled away. I haven't seen her since yesterday and i really missed my sweetie pie. I sat Melody on the counter taking off her coat and shoes as August sat bags on the counter.