Saturday, 2:34pm

" no wonder he married you, I wish I did before him" he licked over his lips as I tried to twist my wrist from the pain of the cuffs.

"Please no"  I cried.

"I love when you beg" he removed his pants and traced his fingers up my legs. I closed my eyes shut not wanting to see him, or what he was pretending to be. I felt disgusted and used.

"Whats my name Baybah?" he mocked, I shook my head violently. Trying not to hear anything he was saying.

My face stung from the blow he gave me. He climbed on top of me and rammed hisself inside. I couldn't feel anything but my heart aching to be rescued.

"Look at me" he grabbed my face while I felt blood trickling down my leg.

"Ahhhhhh"

"Promise..Promise wake up"

My body instantly jerked from the bed as my chest was heaving up and down. I felt sweat running down my face as I looked around the room and noticed I was in Aug's old room in Nola that was now Jeremiah's.

"You okay?" Travis asked concerned as he sat next to me. I backed up against the wall and he just sat there confused.

"Y-yeah ....yeah I'm okay" he nodded slowly as I calmed down my breathing. I looked to the side of me and didn't see Melody. I instantly panicked.

"What sis?"

I quickly removed the covers from my body and ran downstairs.

"Melody?!" I ran to the living room and seen her sitting on the couch with the girls watching tv with Cha.

"Is everything okay Promise?" Cha said concerned while I picked up Melody and hugged her.

"Yeah I'm ok..I'm ok. You're okay?" I looked at melody and she just smiled at me.

I could feel everybody eyes on me which made me feel bad but I didn't care. I didn't care at all.

"Girls can you go upstairs for me" Cha said standing to her feet.

"But mama I wanted to play with Melody?" Kay said pouting.

"Later now go upstairs" Cha pointed. I sat down on the couch not letting go of Melody.

Cha sat down next to me as I felt Travis behind me. When I looked over my shoulder I seen Trav handing me some tissues. I didn't notice I was crying, now I felt bad.

"Sorry" I took the tissue and immediately broke down.

"Promise it's okay" cha rubbed my back as I cried in my hands.

"Here" I looked up at Travis and he had his arms out. I looked down at Melody and she was just looking around with no care in the world with those pretty big brown eyes.

"It's okay" cha reassured. I lifted Melody up and Travis grabbed her.

"We going upstairs with the girls Ight?" He said and I nodded.

My eyes couldn't help but to follow them up the stairs until I couldn't see them anymore. I looked at Cha and she had soft eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

I looked at the ground embarrassed about everything. From Travis seeing me have my regularly night terrors to letting everyone see me go half crazy.

"No I don't"