19

(Myra in MM)

Tuesday, 2:45am

Hearing Melody cry for the 3rd time tonight. I rolled over to August snoring in my face. Shaking him awake, he looked at me with low eyes. "Babe it's your turn" I groaned turning back over. He sighed as I felt the dip of his side of the bed fill back up.

Melody have been crying non stop tonight since we went to bed and I honestly don't know why. She's been doing good with sleeping throughout the night but for some reason she couldn't stay sleep this time. I heard the door open and seen August holding Melody.

When I looked at her, she didn't seem sleepy at all. Scooting over I made room in the middle for her. August laid her down and got in bed. She snuggled under August as I shook my head knowing she just wanted to be under him to sleep.

3:34pm

Walking down the stairs I seen August and Melody laying down on the couch watching tv. I slept in a little longer just to get more rest. I sat down on the couch "Hey babe"

He looked over at me and smiled. "Wassup ma, how you sleep?"

"Good for the most part. I see she's finally sleeping" He looked down at her and sighed in relief.

"Damn finally" he sat up and placed her in the bed next to the couch. I'm guessing he had to bring it down so he could sleep too.

"Where you going dressed up?" He looked at me as I stood.

"I'm meeting with Myra today" I went into the kitchen
as he followed behind me.

He sighed shaking his head."Ion know about this Promise"

"Aug please" I sighed grabbing some waffles.

"You don't know her"

"And that's why I'm getting to know her" he was about to say something but his phone rung. Reaching in his pocket he took it out while I sat done at the island and ate my waffles.

"Wassup man"

"So we got new security at the club and these Niggas tackled a fuckin dancer. Like straight demolished this girl" Rico said through the phone. My mouth hung open while I chuckled.

"Dumb ass niggas" Aug said under his breath while shaking his head.

"But we got it under control man. Anyways, what's up wit y'all over there?" Rico said and August looked over at me. I shook my head and he smirked.

"I'm chillin" I sighed in relief. "But yo big head ass sista over hea tryna meet wit dat girl Myra" I threw my empty cup at his head.

"I told ha ass to wait until I get back to Cali. Let me speak to her"

I blew out a my breath threw my nose as he turned the phone around to me. "It's for you" I rolled my eyes and snatched the phone from him while he just laughed.

"Yes ri-"

"Are you crazy?"

"No I just want to know more about her"

"And you have to wait until I get back"

"But I want to know her Rico" he sighed and wiped down his face.