28

Monday, February 9th
2:34pm

"You did what?!" Taking the phone from my ear; I took the remote from Melly mouth once again and wiped it off.

"I know i fucked up Cha"

I ain't like nobody in our business but After Promise kicked my ass out the bed last night I knew it wasn't going to go back to how it was so easily. Us getting out of some other shit and into something else had me tight at myself. We were doing just fine until I had to let my emotions take over and fuck it up.

"You most certainly did. No wonder she's been dry texting me" she sighed as I wiped down my face. "Where is she now?"

"She at school, she ain't even want me to drop her off this morning" shaking my head I grabbed Melly sippy cup and gave it to her. "Ion know what to do. I let my emotions get in the way"

"Maybe it's time to talk to someone Aug. you and Promise can not try to be better for one another when you still have unwanted trauma" I thought about it for a moment and shook my head.

"Going to a stranger about my life just ain't fa me" I shrugged and she chuckled. I looked at the phone as she shook her head.

"Says the one that went to a bitch they barely even knew for an outlet. Please Aug" she waved the camera off.

"That was a mistake cha" I said getting frustrated.

"Okay okay. Just go talk to someone, that's a professional. For the sake of your mental, and your family" she said and I nodded looking at Melody climbing in the fridge.

I chuckled to myself while shaking my head

I chuckled to myself while shaking my head. The love I had for my family was indescribable so loosing them for something that meant nothing wouldn't work for me.

"Well I have to go get the kids from school, I'll talk to you later" cha said.

"Ight tell them to call me when they settle in" she nodded and hung up the phone. I sent Promise a quick text to see when she'll be home. She would've been home by now which was gettin me a lil tight right now.

My Wife : Wya ? 🤨

"You wanna eat candy before yo mama gets here?" I asked Melody picking her up and closing the fridge. I grabbed a bag of candy out of the cabinet and she started clapping. Smiling at her I sat her on the counter and opened a piece of a tootsie roll. I ate a piece while she smelled hers and investigated it.

"Go head" chuckling at her while she ate it slowly. I waited for her reaction to it since I knew it was her time eating a tootsie roll. After a minute of silence she out a thumps up and started laughing. I smiled her at her approval and excitement and gave her another piece.

"Let's watch some Princesses mama" I grabbed her blanket and laid it out on the floor and put some candy in a bowl. I know it was a little early for a movie night and all this sugar; promise gonna kill me. But I wanted to spend some time with Melly cus later I had some planned for Promise.