A Mess Caused By The Nosey

I'm sorry for missing an update day. I had to put a lot of focus onto The Cat and The Fox hence why it overlaps with this story. As an apology I've made up this chapter with either 3 or 4 "chapters" or episodes if that's what they call it on Webtoon. Also : Pretend like the three walked very far off from the "hotel"/ building everyone is for the taxi ride back to be necessary.

 Also : Pretend like the three walked very far off from the "hotel"/ building everyone is for the taxi ride back to be necessary

"Kyungseok, stop pouting. You put us in this situation because you don't trust me so you don't get to look upset about it."

"It's not you I don't trust. It's him."

"You do realize I'm the one paying for the taxi right? I can tell the driver to drop us off right now."

Sun-mi let out an annoyed sigh at the two males bickering and glares that spoke volumes for them. Great. Just great. Because of Kyungseok and suddenly having a problem with her and who she spoke to she had to ride in a taxi ride back to the hotel that they put the chemistry department in with her only friend from middle school and the unreasonably hot and nice guy who she just met and probably scared off by now. Once she got the opportunity, she was dumping ice cold water on Kyungseok while he slept.

Sun-mi turned her eyes over to Kyungseok who was staring out the window and holding onto her wrist. She held up her arm and he looked over once he saw what she was doing in the window reflection.

"Mind explaining why you have such a weird habit of grabbing and holding onto me?" She asked him, looking at him with narrowed eyes that screamed irritation.

"Force of habit." He shortly answered but didn't let her go. He went back to staring out the window as the taxi continued to drive the three back to the hotel.

Sun-mi held back from smacking him in the back of the head since she was still trying to make Sung-ho think she was not some weirdly codependent, socially awkward freshman that she was sure she looked like. She turned to look at Sung-ho who actually looked more relaxed and unbothered than she thought.

"I'm sorry about the trouble, Sung-ho. I swear I'm usually not a combo deal." She told him, deciding that maybe being funny would save her chances with him. Or maybe she would be pitiful that he'd have no chance but to give her another chance.

Sung-ho turned to her and smiled at her softly. Well at least he didn't seem too upset about the turn in events. Maybe there was still a chance that he hadn't lost all interest in her and he knew that she and Kyungseok weren't an actual couple.

"It's fine, Sun-mi. I can understand that Kyungseok's just trying to be a good friend." He told Sun-mi, deciding not to voice his discomfort at Kyungseok's ironclad grip on her while the silver-haired young man was around.