Two Sided Suah

Sun-mi had decided to take the rest of the day off to calm herself down before she found Chanwu and knocked one of his teeth out

Sun-mi had decided to take the rest of the day off to calm herself down before she found Chanwu and knocked one of his teeth out. She continued to clutch her arm feeling the multiple bruises throbbing on her arm, parts of her right side and then her back from where she hit the table.

Bzzz

Bzzz

Bzzz

Sun-mi looked over at her phone flipped facedown. She flipped it up and saw Kyungseok had been texting her a lot. It looked like at first it went a few minutes than it went every seconds. She unlocked her phone and then looked at his most recent texts to see what he wanted.

Ice-Cube 🔹🧊

Are you still on campus?
Delivered ✔️ 3:34pm
If you went home tell me
Delivered ✔️ 3:42pm
I'll pass by if that's the case
Delivered ✔️ 3:50pm
At least let me know if you told your mom or not about what happened
Delivered ✔️ 3:55pm
Ya
Delivered ✔️ 3:59pm
Sun-mi
Delivered ✔️ 3:59pm
You know she'll beat my ass if she finds out you got hurt on my watch
Delivered ✔️ 3:59pm

Do you ever shut up?
All your fans think you never say anything but all you do is talk

Idiot
I talk so much because of you
Half of all this gray hair is because of you stressing me out

So I help you save money? And I inspired you?
😁😁

Dumbass 🙄
Are you still on campus or did you go home?

On campus
At this water fountain at the quad

Ice-Cube 🔹🧊 is typing...

"Are you okay...? Does it hurt a lot...? 🌸" Sun-mi looked up and frowned seeing that it was Suah. The look of concern seemed real enough but she doubted that it was for her.

'Could it be... Suah is also naive?' Sun-mi questioned while staring at black and purple haired girl. Her giant eyes were as unnerving as they were attention grabbing.

"Suah... why did you come after me?" Sun-mi asked her. Her poise and graceful aura still strong as she felt that if she let her guard down Suah would find some kind of crack in her armor to exploit.

"I was looking for you because I was worried about you...🌸," Suah answered. "Are you okay?"

"Just fine. You should be more worried about Mirae considering it was her Chanwu was freaking out on," Sun-mi told her. She brushed her light blue bangs out of her eyes feeling them poking at her eyelids.