Chemistry lab Accident?

Still experimenting. Not promising anything about the future of this story.

"So see if you just solve it like this the answer to the compound formula Ca3(PO4)2 should be this

"So see if you just solve it like this the answer to the compound formula Ca3(PO4)2 should be this."

"... What foreign language are you even speaking right now?"

Kyungseok rolled his eyes at his best friends predicable response but turned his attention back to the practice sheet he gave her to study. Sun-mi frowned at the sheet full of numbers and letters as she wondered which diabolical old man decided that math had to be involved in nearly every subject. In general studying was already bad enough but to merge math with science was just pure evil.

"Hi, Sun-mi! Kyungseok! ~ 🌸" oh hell no...

Sun-mi and Kyungseok looked up to see Suah walking up to them with a bright smile and as if she wasn't aware that neither the blue-haired girl or the silver-haired boy liked her very much. The perks of getting to be known as ditzy.

"Why are you?" Sun-mi asked, putting in a lot of effort to not sound like she wanted Suah to vanish. "It was only the leader and the clerk who has to meet up outside of class time."

"Oh, I felt bad that you two had to shoulder all the work so I thought I'd offer my help ~ 🌸." Suah explained, doing a lot to appear innocent and well-mannered.

"We're fine so—"

"What are you three up to?" The three freshmen turned to look at who just entered the room to see their senior classmates. Sun-mi let out a sigh through her nose, closing her eyes and looking away from the purple and black-haired girl. Kyungseok looked over at her briefly before ever so slightly pulling her chair closer to him and away from Suah. As much as he believed in Sun-mi to win in a fight with Suah he also didn't need her getting in trouble when they were still just starting the semester.

"Oh, we just have some things to talk about! ~ 🌸." Suah told them, not allowing Kyungseok or Sun-mi the chance to explain things themselves.

"Some things? Isn't Sun-mi and Kyungseok the leader and the clerk?" Jihyo asked, not understanding why Suah had to involve herself.

"I'm just trying to help out since I feel bad that they have to do everything themselves ~ 🌸." Suah explained, not noticing the eye-roll she got from Sun-mi.

"Eh? They're a couple Suah. You're probably third wheeling them while they're trying to spend time together." Wonho said, clearly teasing the duo that was pretending to be a couple.

Kyungseok almost let out a grunt at the elbow to the gut he received from Sun-mi. He looked over at her, irritation clear in his eyes, and she easily met his gaze with her own glare. This whole thing was still because of him and his refusal to clear the air and tell people that they weren't actually dating.

"W-what? N-no that wasn't my intention at all! ~ 🌸."

Sun-mi wondered when she would ever be free of this gossip obsessed group and could go back home to her bed.