The Aggressor, Chanwu

Who still here and reading, commenting, etc;?

Sun-mi knew Kyungseok was probably going to kill her once he got his hands on her

Sun-mi knew Kyungseok was probably going to kill her once he got his hands on her. She wouldn't put it past him if he was probably in the midst of getting himself banned from Mcdonald's if this was the rare time she pissed him off to the point he outwardly showed it. But she reasoned with herself that, for once, it was for a justifiable reason in comparison to all times she tried to get under his skin for fun.

Now would he see it that way? Absolutely not. He was probably going to make good on his threats for once and push her down a flight of stairs for constantly giving him gray hairs before he even got to enjoy his twenty's. Something like that because he was a drama queen sometimes.

Sun-mi rushed her way back onto the campus, looking around for the large crowd of her classmates, every once in awhile checking her phone for any messages from the group chat but silently cursed when she saw that they still hadn't sent anything new. She quickly tried to think of where Chanwu could have taken all of them and the public restroom building at the back part of one of the less known paths to their building quickly came to mind and she resumed her running to that direction. She ignored how her lungs felt like they were on fire, her throat was killing her, and how unpractical these shoes were for running, focusing on getting there faster to save the people who considered her a friend.

Once she ran around a bit more she found a large amount of her female classmates lingering around the public restroom, staring inside the boys bathroom with concerned looks on their faces, and Sun-mi knew that Mirae had to be in there. She slowed down when she met up with the small crowd, pushing her way to the front, seeing a flash of Eun near the front but didn't stop to talk to her, as she slipped past everyone and then walked into the bathroom. She saw Mirae in Chanwu's grasp, tears coming down her face, red in the face, Chanwu's hand holding onto her sweater collar so she couldn't run, and Chanwu staring down at Mirae, unimpressed and disgusted.

Chanwu turned his head at the sound of someone entering the bathroom, ready to yell and curse at them to leave, when he noticed it was the ice queen herself. His eyes immediately looked behind her for her annoying, guard dog of a boyfriend but scowled in anger when he saw that she came in alone. But then he realized that this was his chance to get payback from Kyungseok by harming his precious, bitch of a girlfriend.

"Sun-mi?" Mirae questioned seeing the blue eyed girl. "Just leave! You don't need to get yourself involved!"

"Oh actually, she's involved. She's been involved ever since her and Kyungseok decided to humiliate me in front of everyone like the snobs they are," Chanwu said, venom dripping in his tone. "Where is that fucker anyway?"

"The only fucker I know is the one I'm looking at right now. If you're referring to someone else then you're going to have to be more specific," Sun-mi shot back, glaring at Chanwu. "You know there's no way you can get away with this right? Too many witnesses for you to try and scare into submission like you've done to everyone else."