Middle School Days

Little Kyungseok was so cute 🥰.

Min Sun-mi and Do Kyungseok weren't always friends

Min Sun-mi and Do Kyungseok weren't always friends. In the beginning of middle school the two had never spoke to the other despite being in the same class, knowing each other because of attendance, but certainly were not close like their college selves. This is why, when they saved a girl from being locked in the bathroom, both were surprised to see that they had the same idea and weren't sure what to do after they opened the door for the brown haired girl to leave the stall.

Young Kyungseok, black haired and gold eyes still cold as always, studied the brunette girl next to her thinking her blue eyes were like ice. The name Sun-mi came to mind after a moment as he realized that this was the girl who read at her desk every day during break. Seeing her kick two guys and then threw them into the stalls were a shock as he didn't expect her to be an actually decent fighter.

"Uh... um... t-thanks!" Young Mirae said, nervously looking at the two students in front of her.

Despite them being her hero's she still feared them, both looking cold and mean like the boys who put her in this stall in the first place, and then tried to run past them and out of the room. Kyungseok tore his gaze away from the brunette, spotting a blonde underneath all the brown, and focused on the girl they just saved.

"Hey," He called out to her.

Mirae suddenly froze at his voice. She hesitantly turned around to look at the two students. Just what did they want from her?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG

"O-open this up, you bastard!"

"You witch, let us out!!!"

"Open it up!!! F**k! I said, open it up!!"

Mirae stiffened and let out a whimper at all the shouting and banging on the stall doors the boys Sun-mi and Kyungseok shoved into the stalls. Neither looked particularly worried as they placed a bunch of desks against the doors so they couldn't leave. A fitting punishment considering they were bullies and being stupid.