Wonho Jang vs Kyungseok Do

Glad to see people are enjoying the story so far.

Sun-mi wondered often if Kyungseok was a natural magnet for attention

Sun-mi wondered often if Kyungseok was a natural magnet for attention. She had looked away from him and their loud table for a mere few minutes and when she turned back everyone was calling them a picture-perfect couple and cheering about something she missed.

A small part of her was hurt by how quickly they replaced her for Suah. After all since before the semester started they all thought she and him were dating and defending them from Suah even if it was just them joking around.

She watched Kyungseok in particular. He didn't go along with the peer pressure but he didn't fight it either. Honestly, she wasn't sure what path he was going to take and that bothered her that there was a chance he would go along with it just to get it over with. She turned her head away with a sigh directed at her oddly possessive thoughts that she normally never thought but tonight she was just being very strange.

'Maybe if I stop drinking I'll get some sense back.' Sun-mi thought, pushing her glass away to the center of the table.

"Woah! The chemistry department has really gotten more energetic since I left." Sung-ho said, watching the scene unfold.

Suddenly Wonho showed up in between Kyungseok and Suah, taking the short girl's drink, drinking everything in one guy and when he put the cup down everyone could see how red in the face he was. Sun-mi frowned at the sight as she knew this wouldn't end well with a drunk, heartbroken idiot involved.

"Suah, I drank in your stead. You know you owe me a wish, right?" Wonho told the girl, the slur in his voice making it obvious how drunk he was.

"Huh...? A-are you drunk? 🌸" Suah asked, looking at him with a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Let's date." Wonho loudly declared, looking at her as serious as he could in his state.

While everyone in the room cheered on Wonho, laughing at his new attempt at a love declaration, some even chanting for Suah to say yes, there were a few who actually felt bad for Suah. Eun and Sun-mi were some of those few. While Sun-mi knew that Suah was as two-faced as they came she didn't hate the girl enough to wish her a clingy, drunk man, who didn't seem to understand no meant no.

"Sorry. Like I said before... 🌸" Suah tried to tell him, after the drunk chanting had quieted down a bit.

Wonho mumbled something that couldn't be heard throughout the room. But whatever he said made Suah look more confused than before.

"Hey, Kyungseok Do," Wonho said out loud, quieting the tables even more. "Are you really that good at drinking? Then... let's settle this! Whoever loses has to give up like a man!!"

 let's settle this! Whoever loses has to give up like a man!!"