A New School

The poll I did back in March doesn't lie. We had multiple (4) people voting for this story to come out first so here it is. (^///^). Also yes, this is all manhwa/webtoon character models, spelling, and webtoon did first name, last name so I'm doing the same.

 Also yes, this is all manhwa/webtoon character models, spelling, and webtoon did first name, last name so I'm doing the same

Jinrae University

"Where is that ungrateful little jerk?" A young woman with dyed light blue and mint hair angrily muttered to herself. She was staring down at her phone as she rapidly sent someone another text message. "He tells me to come early so we can arrive for the first day of the ceremony together, and where is he? Who the hell knows?"

Min Sun-mi had always thought of herself as a level-headed, chill young woman, and that there wasn't much that could get under her skin. This statement still held true in most cases. Except when it came to the person she was looking for, who she wanted to choke with their own lanyard once she found them. Anyone would think she had anger issues if they could see into her head right now.

With a sigh of annoyance, she decided that instead of waiting on the guy she couldn't believe she'd been friends with since middle school, she would turn on her heel to rejoin the herd of chemistry freshmen, whom she was going to call her classmates for the foreseeable future. Was there a part of her that was already wishing she could switch over to a less... study-heavy major?

Yes but she made a promise with Kyungseok that she'd give chemistry a try for the year and then after that she was free to quit and change majors.

In her determination to find her new classmates she missed the eyes of admiration following her as her blue and green hair got rustled by the wind. She reached up and fixed the collar of her white ruffled dress that was covered with the black knit layer.

"Excuse me?" Sun-mi stopped in her tracks to look at the person who just spoke. It was a male student with brown hair who seemed to be analyzing her from her black knee high boots to her silver earrings. "You're totally my type... could I please have your number?" He asked her.

Sun-mi said nothing as she slowly blinked at him. It hadn't even been an hour to her new life as a student at Jinrae and she was already dealing with these type of things?

"No," She bluntly told him. She turned around swiftly making her earrings jangle at the sudden movement.

"Huh? Why?!" The boy asked her, quickly stepping in front of her.

"Do I have to give you a reason?" She retorted. "A no is a no. Simple as that." She continued not caring if she hurt his feelings. Once she found Kyungseok she was going to stomp on his toes for leaving her alone when he badgered her so much of arriving together.

She saw that she had left him stumped so she quickly moved around him and headed to The Natural Science Building where the orientation was set. She remembered how excited the members of the group chat were about finally meeting each other and getting to know one another in person. If she hadn't been so unlucky this morning she would have been excited as well to at least meet new people but, sadly, she didn't control the universe.