Noah the great ship under the sea

"Al! Al! Wake up!" The girl was being shaken, she groaned, mumbling something in Old Norse, which was actually her first language, the one she had learned from the Giant side of the family. It was rare but when she was tired she did tend to slip into it, however most people didn't understand, it was a very old language after all.

"What?" The one who was shaking her asked, before continuing to rattle the kid's body.

"Pretty sure that was Giant..." A much deeper voice came, another voice joined in the conversation, one that crackled slightly on several words "Giants speak a different language?"

"Yeah, don't hear it very often, most speak Japanese. Probably Grumpy's first language"

"You understand it?" Asked the first person that was still brutally tossing Alex back and forth, making her feel a bit dizzy.

"Nah, I can barely speak Japanese, let alone Old Norse." The rough person said with a slight laugh.

The girl finally managed to open her blue eye, blinking a few times to get her vision to settle, the person throttling Alex was a red blob that, after a moment's focus, formed into a grinning Haruta.

"'Bout time thought you were gonna be another Namur" At long last Alex was released from shaking hell, leaving her to sit up and rub her eye with the back of her hand.

"Tch" Namur tutted from the side, teeth bared in annoyance, however he didn't retort, instead standing up to stretch. "Took all day but we're here, no thanks to somebody..."

"Namur, don't start that again." The old geezer was sat next to the kids, legs crossed and arms folded, his tone stern.

The shark teen snorted but said nothing else, as he began to pick at his fangs with his pinky finger. He seemed really annoyed, Alex was really worried that she had upset him, weirdly enough she was actually more concerned over Namur than the old man sitting only a foot or so away from her.

It was only then that Alex noticed that they were no longer in the Sea Forest, the lighting was much dimmer, she spotted the blue whale shark from before, yet there was no sign of the King and Queen...

Spinning in a loose circle her night vision came in handy, the place was wooden, blue light hung in the air illuminating intricately carved timber, she could smell sea salt, but more than that, the scent of old wood mixed with that earthy almost forest sap aroma. That sweet familiar odour she knew so well, a sunken ship...

The girl sprang to her feet, excitement exploding to the surface, a huge cheek hurting grin spread across her face. This was- "NOAH!"

That was it, Alex's brain was gone, she was in old ruin mode, bonus points for the fact that the old ruin was a massive ship! A sunken ship at that!

She ran back and forth having a complete nerd out, stopping briefly to stare at the craftsmanship or the structure, all the while shouting about it with intense passion. "You see this chain plate? It's so well preserved! IT HAS a double planked hull! OH MY SUN GOD! I wanna see this thing's keel! I bet it's made out of Adam's wood! I've never seen Adam's wood, but it's gotta be amazing!-"

Alex went on and on like this for a while, the others sat there confused by most of what she was shouting about, however their smiles were all so happy. They were all just overjoyed by how different this normally quiet, untrusting and mentally withdrawn girl was acting.

Eventually she got out of breath, her heart was pounding so hard, it hurt nevertheless she didn't even care, this was the happiest she'd felt in years, it was all so surreal, never in a thousand years did Alex ever think she'd get to see Noah...