Bad patient

The Moby was fairly quiet when Namur arrived back with his siblings, Haruta was complaining about being dragged away, while Alex remained quietly in his grip, her body dangled limply like a sack of sand from under his arm. At least one sibling was being reasonably.

"Namur! Lemme go! I need to beat that bastard to a pulp!" Haru yelled for the hundredth time, they pulled at their arm that was being clamped by Namur's hand, trying and failing to get away. They were really starting to get on the shark's nerves, not only were they being loud, they also seemed to think they stood a chance against Denson.

He was a Toxic finger-sponge Fishman, he could absorb most blunt force attacks without any issue, meaning that no matter how many times Haruta hit him with their bamboo sword, it would not matter. Then there was the matter of his body being filled with toxins, that was just plain dangerous to mess with.

Hell when Namur was younger he was told never to bite him, as it would melt his tongue. It was one of the few things that he had actually been told not to do, that almost never happened when he was a kid... Either way Namur had listened, even when he liked to bite everything and everyone around him, the thought of his tongue being melted had scared him enough to make him reconsider.

Though as he glanced down at Alex, the shark's mind drifted back to the image of the girl standing in a path of destruction, Denson laying the rubble of a building. He was still shocked at what she had done, how hard could she hit? It was insane, no way in hell had Namur ever fathomed that this small, sickly kid that had been on death's door could do that much damage... He was glad that it was Denson on the end of that hit and not him...

"Namur? What happened to you?" The teen jumped at the sound of Jozu's quiet voice, he turned looking up into the face of his mentor. His massive form appeared from below deck, his arms crossed, he was followed by Vista who was frowning at the three kids, a look of aspiration written into his features as he gazed down at Haruta, who was still yelling and making a racket. Honestly the oldest teen had kind of learned to block out his sibling, if he didn't he'd probably never use his brain again.

"We ran into some trouble... with someone from my past." The shark explained, his eyes slid down to the wooden planks under his feet.

Jozu's gaze slid down to Namur, his normal calm demeanour was soothing as per usual. "So what happened exactly ? you look in rough shape, I take it this guy wasn't a friend...".

"HE WAS A SON OF BITCH! HE TRIED TO MAKE NAMUR GO BACK TO HIS ASSHOLE DAD!" Haru roared in his ear helpfully, making Namur let go of his sibling and shove his finger into his ear with a scowl. The ginger was looking about ready to book it off the ship again, but thankfully Vista was on the case and grabbed them by their hood pulling them back before they could.

"Don't even think about it Haru..." The swordsman said with a tired sigh, most likely regretting having agreed to become their mentor, Namur couldn't blame him, now Vista had the pleasure of being in charge of them when Pops wasn't around. That wasn't easy, the shark knew from experience, he spent half his life keeping them out of trouble. Honestly, if it wasn't for Namur Haruta probably wouldn't have survived half as long as they had.

Alex seemed to finally come to life, she struggled out from under Namur's arm, he let go, allowing the girl onto her feet. The kid's head was still down, her single eye hidden under her mass of blonde curls, whilst Alex's small body was hunched over, hands hidden against her chest.

"Come on let's get you guys patched up" Vista piped up after a moment, he was staring at Alex with a slight hint of concern, after the week they'd had, it was no surprise that everyone was perhaps a little more on edge than normal. What with Alex on her rock, to her almost dying, to Pops staying up for days and everyone else being extra alert to threats, as their father and captain wasn't exactly in the best shape.