Lola

They stood in front of the house and said goodbye for a very long time. They kissed and moaned as long as they wouldn't see each other. Max left and she walked into the house. She walked into the kitchen and her eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. There was a girl sitting at the table. A girl with green eyes and long black hair. And the weirdest part was she was wearing her t-shirt. Other than that, she was wearing nothing but her panties. She slowly walked into the room.

'' Are you wearing my shirt?'' She asked. 

''Hiiiii, I'm Lola,'' she stood up and hugged her. 

Melinda wondered what kind of naive fool she was. 

''So you've already met.'' Mark said and walked into the kitchen with a goofy smile

''Yeeeeeees'', she said and laughed stupidly

Lola sat back down at the table, Mark walked over to her put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her on the cheek. He looked at Melinda and still had a goofy grin on his face. 

''Okay, I don't have the mental strength to deal with this, can I talk to you Mark?''

''Talk''  He said and kept smiling.

 It irritated her and she would have loved to kick him. Lola too, because of how stupid she is and she has her shirt off. Why the hell does she have her shirt? 

She looked murderously first at him and then at Lola. 

''In private,'' she said nervously. 

''Whatever you want to tell me, even Lola can hear''

She laughed stupidly again and Melinda wondered if she was mentally okay.

She walked over to the table, slammed her hands on it, and pierced Mark with her gaze.

''Did you tell Max I was a prostitute?!''

''You were a prostitute?'' Lola asked with as much ease as if they were discussing the weather.

Melinda just looked at her disdainfully, and again pierced Mark with her gaze. He laughed out of taste.

''Don't laugh, I feel like slapping you.''

''Come on, it was just a joke. It's not my fault the idiot believed me''

Melinda scowled at him. She hoped that Lola would leave as soon as possible, and the best thing would be if Mark left with her. She could hear them laughing stupidly about something and it made her sick. She wondered if Mark's girlfriend, if she was his girlfriend, looked like her at first, or if it was just a coincidence. If she didn't look the way she does, Melinda would be happy. It would have meant that Mark had moved on. But if that's the intention, why? Does he think she'll be jealous? Is he a psychopath? She's gonna leave it at that and see what happens. The best thing for her to do is to get the hell out of here. End the chapter Mark. She wondered if Max would agree to let her live with him. She didn't want to live alone anymore, to have everything to herself. She wanted to share everything with Max, spend every day with him and give him everything. She thought about what kind of man Max was. He's kind, thoughtful, entertaining just everything about him is amazing. The world is beautiful and she enjoys life, when she is with him. He's an angel, only in bed he's the devil. She thought about what they were going to do tonight. She wanted to go dancing. She loved dancing. Something occurred to her. She came out of her room, Mark and Lola were lying on the bed in his room, laughing stupidly again, she shook it off and quickly ran out of the house. She'd been gone for a long time, she had no reason to rush.She bought everything she needed for tonight and carried it in a small paper bag. She wanted to arrive just in time for Max to pick her up. She saw his car at the house, so she hurried. But, Something wasn't right. Max was standing by the window, holding his head. He walked quickly to his car and looked like he had seen a ghost. She sped up and yelled at him. He looked at her and remained petrified. Everything okay? She asked. Max looked at the window and then back at her. No one was answering the door, so I wanted to peek in through the window and... He grabbed his head again. What's going on? She asked, walking over to the window. Mark was sitting on the couch and Lola was sitting on top of him. She wasn't led into shape. Only her long black hair was visible. They kissed and Mark stroked her back under her shirt.