Max Wilde

Melinda was on her feet all day. Last show before three-month break, during which Amber spent time with her 6-year-old daughter Penelope in Croatia. Melinda was also looking forward to the summer holidays and imagined, how she would enjoy summer. A few days after the last show, there was a big birthday party for Amber, that everyone wanted to be at. If someone was invited to a party, it meant that person meant something. The celebration was always held in a lavish place and it was a big event. Melinda was also invited this year. Amber had been nervous during the day, she wanted this show to be the icing on the cake. She wanted everything to be perfect and she invited the perfect guest. Famous singer, gold all over Britain. Max Wild, the internet was flooded with his photos and videos, his face was everywhere and his sexy hoarse and seductive voice sounded from every radio. Teenagers, women, men, they were all madly in love with him. People loved his sweet romantic ballads and wild rock songs. He had charisma, he had sex appeal and he had style. If someone didn't love him, they changed their mind at his concert.He was twenty-two years old, tall, sexy tattooed body, dark green eyes and an irresistible gaze.  He had blond wavy quiff hair, so he oten kept his front hair long, so that it can be parted on one side and some waves can be left stylishly on the forehead. When he sticks his fingers in his hair, everyone goes crazy. Melinda had just returned to the studio with coffee for Amber from her favorite coffe shop, which was located a few blocks from the studio. Amber was sitting on a sofa backstage talking to Max. She had been nervous ever since she found out that Max was going to be the guest. The whole time she'd been working for Amber, she hadn't felt like she did now. She knew that all the famous people she had met so far were just like her. She didn't go crazy and she didn't yell. This case, however, was different. She liked Max, she had been to his concert several times, she liked his music, and she liked his handsome face much more. She just stared at him for a moment, wanting to walk up to him and bury her hands in his hair. He was wearing a designer, definitely disgustingly expensive red jacket with blue flowers and black trousers.The white shirt, which several buttons undone, revealed just enough to kick-start her imagination. She only saw him for a moment, but her knees were shaking. It took her a few minutes to calm down. She kept repeating in her head that she mustn't act like a fool, that he was just the nicest guy on this planet. She finally gained courage.

''Here, Queen Amber, is your coffee. Double latte, double milk, double sugar, pumpkin flavored.''

''Thank you Mel'' said Amber

'' And who are you?''  Max asked, looking up at her with his beautiful eyes.

'' I'm her maid'' she said, smiling at Amber

''You're not my maid," Amber said, taking a sip of her coffee.'' She didn't say it convincingly, though.

'' Really? Miss- bring me doughnuts from a bakery 6,000 miles away," Melinda imitated her.

'' And there was a hurricane outside!'' 

He laughed and looked her up and down. This sweet little girl charmed him. Melinda noticed this and was happy that she had opted for her favourite skinny black dress and knew she looked sexy. She was wearing black high platform sneakers, and when Max looked into her eyes again, she gave him an almost invisible smile.

''That's not true... you're in a bad mood today, I don't really know what you want, Melinda,' Amber said, laughing. 

''Amber, you know I want to be more, than just your coffee holder''

Amber looked at her for a moment and then smiled at Max and then Melinda.

'' Okay, today is your lucky day, it's the last show before break, so let's make it a bit more special. I'll give you your 5 minutes of fame. Play the piano, at least the dust will be wiped off it, and ask Max a few questions. Can you do it, Melinda?''

Melinda looked at Amber with her mouth open. She looked stern, but amused. She looked at Max, who smiled and nodded at her.

''But I can't play the piano''

''I remember at the job interview you said you could play'' she frowned.

'' Because I thought that was one of the stipulations," she said irritably, when she saw how amused Amber was at the whole situation. Max laughed and thought, he liked this girl.

''Well, I'm very disappointed," Amber said, shaking her head.

'' So you're gonna sit next to me and ask Max some questions, okay? Now go get changed and have someone put your makeup on," she said, waving her hand to indicate for her to leave.

'' I should fire her, because  she is cheeky, but I like her...''

'' I like her attitude''  Max said, winking at Amber.

 Melinda thought that Amber must have gone crazy. But she couldn't turn down such an opportunity. She was excited, but also scared. It was so sudden, she had so many thoughts in her head, she wanted to go back to Amber and tell her she couldn't do it. She doesn't even know what to ask him. She remembered what Amber once told her - you have to get the upper hand, you win and you control everything. Something occurred to her. She already knows what she has to do. Suddenly she was confident and ready to take her 5 minutes of fame. The makeup artist braided her two long braids, did her smokey eye makeup and made her put on a white blouse and a tartan miniskirt. She looked like a naughty schoolgirl, and when she saw herself in the mirror, she thought to herself that it was actually good, for what she was about to do. Today is fateful, she thought.