~Year 6~ Christmas Break

Fill out this quiz for a very important upcoming scene!

Link: www.quotev.com/quiz/16109995/That-Scene-Poll-detail-or-no-detail

-----

"How was the party?" Harper asked the next morning when I sat down for breakfast. I shrugged.

"Mostly a bunch of famous people asking to know the details of my life.." Astoria gave a sympathetic smile. "...oh, and Urquhart confessed that he's fancied me for years." I added.

"Urquhart?" Astoria said, surprised, "As in the Slytherin Quidditch captain."

I nodded. "I unfortunately had to take him since Draco was being a prat and didn't want to go with me." I shrugged, "He wasn't bad company until he confessed his love for me and Draco saw us together..."

"That's Draco's fault." Lucille said, "If he didn't want to go with you then he shouldn't expect you not to go with someone else."

"Yeah.." I sighed, I hadn't seen Draco all morning or last night. I suspected he was in the Room of Requirements, but I was actually enjoying time with my friends for once, and I didn't feel like going to find him right now.

"Are you guys going anywhere for the holidays?" I asked to try to change the subject.

"I'm heading back home." Harper said. I look at Astoria and Lucille.

"We're going to stay here for the holidays." Astoria said. I nodded, understanding.

"I assume you're going back to the Malfoy's."

I nodded. I wasn't looking forward to it. I would much rather stay here but Narcissa had made it very clear that The Dark Lord would be expecting our arrival. I knew it wasn't going to be a pleasant holiday considering we hadn't made much progress with our task.

"Speaking of the Malfoy's, I should probably go find Draco." I said, starting to get up from my seat. The train would be departing in a few hours, and I felt like I should talk to Draco before then. "I'll see you later." I said, waving goodbye to my friends.

I hadn't been able to be with them as much this year and I felt bad for never being around anymore. But once again I found myself heading to the Room of Requirement in search of a certain blonde.

When I opened the door and walked inside the Room of Requirements, Draco wasn't there. This was actually quite shocking. He was always here. I honestly couldn't imagine he anywhere else in his free time.

I suddenly heard sounds coming from the cabinet. It sounded as if there was a bird. Perplexed, I hesitantly grabbed the handle and swung the door open. Almost instantly a small bird flew out and disappeared into the abyss of the room.

"Good, it's working." A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Draco standing there. Whether he had actually been there the entire time and I hadn't seen him or he had come in the room moments ago, I couldn't quite tell. But I felt my lips turn down into a frown. His skin looked unusually greenish, his face was gaunt, his eyes tired and remained a dull cloudy blue instead of a bright icy blue as they used to be, as well as his hair, which lacked it's usual brightness.

"Draco..are you alright?" I ask gently taking a step closer to examine him.

"I'm fine," He said coldly, before stepping past me and heading to the cabinet.

"I'm serious Draco, people are starting to ask what's wrong with you-"

"I don't care what people think." He says interrupting me. "Why don't you just find Urquhart to snog-"