~Year 4~ The Yule Ball

Despite the very heavy load of homework that the fourth-years had been given for the holidays no one seemed to be down in mood. The days till the Yule Ball flashed by. Almost everyone was staying for the break this year. The Slytherin common room hadn't known quiet for weeks now. But I was currently getting a full make over by Lucille. She had begged me to let her straighten my hair and style it. I honestly thought it look good but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction since I had made such a big deal about it. So I merely thanked her started styling her hair in a elegant messy bun.

"I really don't see what the big deal is about this." I say grumpily as Astoria and Lucille forced me to sit in a chair as they put makeup on me.

"Please," Astoria said taking a brush and dabbing it on my face. "You'll look pretty." she said with a smile.

"Plus you gotta look good for fancy Malfoy." Lucille said teasingly. I roll my eyes.

"I've known him since I was a baby. I'm the one who helped potty train him. I doubt he cares at this point about what I look like." I say as Lucille starts doing my eyeshadow. "And if he does care what I look like then I'll just bring that time he was a flying ferret for when he doesn't like what I'm wearing." Astoria chuckles at this.

"Tada!" She exclaims a few minutes later. I glance in the mirror and have to admit I did look a lot better then I normally did. I just mutter a thanks. Lucille walks out holding my . She hands me my dress and they help me get into.

"How do I look?" I ask once I'm finally ready with everything perfectly in place. Astoria tears up.

"Our little baby all grown up and going to a ball!" She said tearing up and leaning into Lucille for comfort. I roll my eyes and look in the mirror. I looked at my that I had bought a few ago with Lucille and Astoria. I didn't want to admit I really like the way it looked on me and the way Lucille had done my I turn around and start helping Lucille into her . It was a long dark blue dress that looked stunning on her. It matched perfectly with her elegant messy bun I had done for her. Next we helped Astoria get into her hair and fix her in a half up half down style. It wasn't long before Pansy came up to the dormitory and put on her dress.

I had to admit it was the first time I had see her look remotely pretty. She wore a light gray dress and put her hair up into a bun. While she dressed she didn't say a word to us. Which I knew was because she was still angry for not getting asked by Draco. It also didn't help that I was asked instead of her. Scarlett also made a quick appearance to change into her black dress embedded with jewels. She did a quick half up half down style with her hair before making a quick exit. I didn't know who she was going with which made wonder how she was asked. Seeing as she spent most of her time here.

Time passed very quickly. Which meant it was time for us to head down to the common room to meet up with our dates. We slowly made our way down the stairs. Mostly so we didn't trip on the long fabric but also because we were nervous. Astoria was first down the stairs. Her date was waiting for her at the entrance to the Great Hall. Which the teachers had decorated for tonight's occasion. Lucille was second. She walked over to Harper who was staring at her as if a angel walked in the room. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and her turned bright red before stuttering over words and them exiting. I was last. Mostly because I had never worn something so fancy before and didn't know how Draco would react. I finally bark up the courage and walk out into the common over to Draco. His mouths opens as he stares at me. Astoria sends me a smirk and exits the common room to go find Evan. He stares at me for a good minute before trying to speak.

"Y-You l-look-"

"Amazing." I say doing a dramatic hair . "I know." I say smirking which seems to bring him back to reality. "Come on don't wanna be late." I say grabbing his hand and walking out of the common room towards the Great Hall.