~Summer~ Boggarts and Prefects

The day of Harry's trial, was surprisingly very boring. While Harry was stuck at his trial we were put back on cleaning duty. This time we were tackling a old painting of Sirius great aunt. Who in my opinion was worse then his mum.

"Why do we get stuck doing hard jobs!" complains Ginny, as we try as many unsticking charms as we could. But it was no use. We were just lucky Sirius aunt hadn't returned to her photo yet.

"Might be punishment for demanding to know so much stuff at dinner a few days ago." I say as I clean the dust and dirt of the mantle while Ginny continues with Sirius aunt.

"Jokes on her!" Ginny huffs, "I knew most of the stuff she told you anyway." She says smirking, "and you just filled me in on the blanks."

"Harry should be back from his trial soon, anyway" I start saying. "Hopefully he's let off."

"Yeah," she says sighing, slumping on the old couch in defeat. "What if he's expelled? I mean he's got nowhere to really go. And he needs to know how to defend him self against You-Know-Who."

"I'm sure Dumbledore took care of it." I say, "We all know he has more influence then Fudge really does."

"Not of late he doesn't." She says, I give her a helpless smile and walk over to help with the portrait again.

"Honestly what was this room even used for?" I question after a while of silence. Ginny shrugs and looks around.

"Looks like some sort of fancy sitting room." She guesses.

"It was actually the drawing room." A unhappy voice comes from behind us. We both turn around to see Sirius great aunt had return, and look absolutely furious.

"FILTHY SCUM!! WHAT ARE YOU BLOOD TRAITORS AND MUDBLOOD LOVERS DOING IN MY ROOM!!" she starts screaming.

"Quickly cover her up!" I say quickly, me and Ginny grab the blanket and through it over the portrait leaving muffled screams coming from beneath it.

"I really hate Sirius's family." Ginny says.

"He's back!" Ron shouts from the door way. I look at Ginny who is already heading out of the room and bounding down the stairs to see the results. We head down the stairs and see Harry entering the kitchen with Mr.Weasley looking happy.

"I'm off!" He says,

"I knew it!" yelled Ron, punching the air. "You always get away with stuff!"

"They were bound to clear you," said Hermione, who had looked positively faint with anxiety when Harry had entered the kitchen and was now holding a shaking hand over her eyes, "there was no case against you, none at all."

"Everyone seems quite relieved, though, considering you all knew I'd get off," said Harry, smiling. Mrs. Weasley was wiping her face on her apron, and Fred, George, and Ginny were doing a kind of war dance to a chant that went: "He got off, he got off, he got off — "

"That's enough! Settle down!" shouted Mr. Weasley, though he too was smiling. "Listen, Sirius, Lucius Malfoy was at the Ministry — "

"What?" said Sirius sharply. "He got off, he got off, he got off — "

"Be quiet, you three! Yes, we saw him talking to Fudge on Level Nine, then they went up to Fudge's office together. Dumbledore ought to know."

"Absolutely," said Sirius. "We'll tell him, don't worry."

"Well, I'd better get going, there's a vomiting toilet waiting for me in Bethnal Green. Molly, I'll be late, I'm covering for Tonks, but Kingsley might be dropping in for dinner — "