~Year 5~ He's Back

"Get away from my Godson." Sirius snarled before punching Lucius in the face, making him fall to the ground. Lucius dropped Harry's prophecy and it shattered to pieces.

Then, high above them, two more doors burst open and four more people sprinted into the room: Lupin, Moody, Tonks and Kingsley.

The Death Eaters were completely distracted by the appearance of the members of the Order, who were now raining spells down upon them as they jumped from step to step towards the sunken floor. I forced myself to get up and ran through the darting bodies and the flashes of light.

"Are you OK?" Harry asked as I hid behind a rock with him. I nodded.

"I'll be fine."

"And Ron?"

"I think Neville was trying to get him loose when I left."

The stone floor between them exploded as a spell hit it, leaving a crater right where my hand had been only seconds before; we both scrambled away from the spot, then a thick arm came out of nowhere, seized Harry around the neck and pulled him upright, so that his toes were barely touching the floor.

The man was pressing so tightly on Harry's windpipe that he could not breathe. I looked around and saw Sirius duelling with a Death Eater some ten feet away; Kingsley was fighting two at once; Tonks, still halfway up the tiered seats, was firing spells down at Bellatrix—nobody seemed to realize that Harry was dying. Except me.

"Stupefy!" I shouted. The Death Eater keeled over backwards and his mask slipped off: it was Macnair.

"Thanks." Harry said, pulling me out of the way as Sirius and his Death Eater lurched past, dueling so fiercely that their wands were blurred. But there was no time to rest. Moody's Death Eater had beaten him and now he was bearing down on us. I recognized him as Dolohov, his long pale face twisted with glee.

"Tarantallegra!"

"Protego!" I shouted just in time as his spell flew towards me, hitting my shield. Sirius had hurtled out of nowhere, rammed Dolohov with his shoulder and sent him flying out of the way. Now Sirius and Dolohov were duelling, their wands flashing like swords, sparks flying from their wand-tips.

Dolohov drew back his wand to make the same slashing movement he had used on Hermione.

Harry yelled, "Petrificus Totalus!" Dolohov's arms and legs snapped together and he keeled over backwards, landing with a crash on his back.

"Nice one!" shouted Sirius, forcing Harry's head down as a pair of Stunning Spells flew towards us. "Now I want you both to get out of—"

We both ducked again; a jet of green light had narrowly missed Sirius. Across the room I saw Tonks fall from halfway up the stone steps, her limp form toppling from stone seat to stone seat and Bellatrix, triumphant, running back towards the fray.

"Harry! You and Raelyn run!" Sirius yelled, dashing to meet Bellatrix. I looked at Harry who wanted to stay and fight but I knew we had to listen to Sirius.

"Come on!" I shouted at Harry pulling his arm with me trying to run out of the center of the battle.

"Raelyn!" A Lucius snarled in front of us blocking us from leaving. "How dare you!"

"Get out of the way Lucius." I threatened, pointing my wand at him.

"Did you actually think you children stood a chance against us?" Lucius mocked. He lifted his wand and pointed it straight at me.

"Impedimenta!" Harry shouted catching Lucius off guard. Lucius flew back and smashed into the dais on which Sirius and Bellatrix were now duelling. Lucius aimed his wand at Me and Harry once again, but before he could draw breath to strike, Lupin had jumped between them.