~Summer~ The Dark Mark

I woke to screaming. I could smell smoke. I got up and changed into something descent quickly. I made sure to grab my wand. I quickly left my room to see Draco exiting his room sluggishly.

"What's happening?" He drawled walking to me. I looked out of the tent and gasped.

"Death Eaters burning the place down." I say coldly. "No doubt your father is out there." I add harshly at the end. Draco looked as if he was going to respond but before he could a fire blast shot at the end of the tent. He cursed.

"That's our que! To the forest!" I shout grabbing his hand and leaving the tent. The colored lanterns that had lit the path to the stadium had been extinguished. Dark figures were blundering through the trees; children were crying; anxious shouts and panicked voices were reverberating around them in the cold night air. I could see the Ministry wizards trying to get through it to the hooded wizards in the center. We started towards the trees. Many people were headed there to. I felt myself being pushed hither and thither by people whose faces I could not see. I felt Draco's hand slip from mine as I was pushed towards the ground. I got up quickly looking around for him frantically.

"Draco!" I shout trying to find him in this crowd. The crowd kept pushing me towards the forest. I shouted again but only heard screams of panic for a response. I landed on the ground with a thud. My hands were scraped from the fall and my pants clutter with dirt. I again got up and started running through the forest searching for bright blonde hair. He had to be here.

"Draco!" I shout running through the trees. I yelped in pain as I trip over a root and land again on the ground. A tree branch had scratched my face. I felt my forehead which was sorting blood from the scratch. I didn't have time to worry about that as I got up and began to run again. I kept running till I heard a branch snap. I pulled my wand out in defense. With my luck it was probably a Death Eater. Another snap of a branch from behind me. I turn around and with my wand outstretched. But what surprised me was it was three bright gingers in front of me.

"Ginny?" I exclaim confused. She ran up and hug me tightly.

"You're hurt what happened?" She asked looking at my forehead. I shrug.

"It's just a scratch." I respond. Fred and George had now joined us.

"The Malfoys are there aren't they?" Fred asked icily. I nodded.

"I grabbed Draco and ran. But we got separated and I can't find him." I say. They didn't look to concerned. "Death Eaters don't care that's he's a Malfoy they just see him as another school boy." I say.

"I'm sure he's fine." Ginny says giving a wary look at her brothers. There was a moment of silence. I look around the forest.

"Just stay here. It's safe." I say before turning and continuing to look for Draco. I heard them scream my name but I ignored it. I contained running till I heard voices. At the same moment, a blast like a bomb sounded from the campsite, and a flash of green light momentarily lit the trees around me. I kept running till I saw a group of kids.

"Draco!" I exclaim seeing him leaning against a tree. Then I notice who he was with.

"What's that supposed to mean?" said Hermione defiantly. Glaring at me. I think I had walked in on a fight.

"Granger, they're after Muggles, "said Draco as I step and stood next to him. "D'you want to be showing off your knickers in midair? Because if you do, hang around....they're moving this way, and it would give us all a laugh."

"Hermione's a witch," Harry snarled.

"Have it your own way, Potter," said Draco, grinning maliciously. "If you think they can't spot a Mudblood, stay where you are."